Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Silver Lake Open (Read 18090 times)
Doug_Booth
Ex Member

Re: Silver Lake Open
Reply #30 - 03/10/05 at 03:03:46
Quote Print Post  
Heck no, I was fishing the lake the mountain really blew.  The ash and stuff are headed east so I hope it stays that way.

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #31 - 03/10/05 at 03:46:59
Quote Print Post  
There is gonna be so much heat coming from Silver with me and Mark ropin fish they will have thought the mountain moved!

Or Russ was still talkin trash!

he he he!

IP Logged

Doug_Booth
Ex Member

Reply #32 - 03/10/05 at 04:01:37
Quote Print Post  
I'm going out Friday morning to sore mouth all your fish, so that I can have my area be the only area with hungry fish.

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #33 - 03/10/05 at 16:00:48
Quote Print Post  
Doug,

You forgot we sore mouthed your fish allready, so you will have to start over. Wink Wink
RB

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #34 - 03/10/05 at 16:46:24
Quote Print Post  
Sorry that was my fault for the eruption. I was swinging and missing so hard on those big toads on Saturday, that I think I jared something loose up there. I will call all the geo, scie-dudes up there and let them know they can quit looking for a cause. The tourney should be right on schedule.  

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #35 - 03/19/05 at 02:05:31
Quote Print Post  
Man.....Mother Nature must like the SLIMERS cuz we are gonna get hosed out there at Silver tommorrow......good luck to us all and watch out for the pilings!

IP Logged

StuK
WBC Member

Lund Boats

Reply #36 - 03/20/05 at 04:59:19
Quote Print Post  
How did you guys do today?

Stu

LUND - The Ultimate Fishing Experience

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #37 - 03/20/05 at 20:03:52
Quote Print Post  
Stu,

Most of our teams from WBC didnt even weigh a fish.  Shocked SadOnly two teams got to weigh fish, Im proud to say we were one of them and Rich the Big Bass Man of the month was the other. Smiley Mac Randal, don't believe he is in our club placed fifth. Water temps dropped 10 degrees from previous week and everyone struggled to get a bite. Fishing yesterday was tough with steady rain and bass that had lock jaw. Several fish over 5lbs were caught. A 5-3 us, two over 6 and a 7-13. Out of the 35 teams only ten teams caught fish.

Wish it was better for us(WBC) but thats fishin.
RB

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #38 - 03/20/05 at 22:05:26
Quote Print Post  
The Maglio/Jarrell team weighed a fish also. What we don't count? I guess we placed in the top ten if there were only 10 teams that weighed.....

IP Logged

BassingWoman
Ex Member

Reply #39 - 03/20/05 at 23:07:44
Quote Print Post  
"The Maglio/Jarrell team weighed a fish also" - GOOD for YOU GUYS!!! What did you get and what did you use? Any info you can share? Thank you, B.W.

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #40 - 03/21/05 at 01:24:12
Quote Print Post  
Yes,  I caught just one fish.  A 4.15# LM.  It rained like HE...er...ah...the dickens most of the day and the wind kicked up a couple times.  Especially about 2-4 P.M. 

Caught her on a green and multi-flaked SENKO near some shoreline wood just North of the public launch.  That was the only real bite we got.

I haven't seen a score board for the tourney so don't know what place we finished.  I hope Russ or Daryl will post the finishes here.

The front that came in really messed up what had been building for a few days.  If it hadn't hit I think there would have been more and bigger fish.  I wouldn't have gone but had already paid.  But you pays your money and takes your chances.

Rich

P.S.  Larry was supposed to buy me some raffle tickets but he gave me the wrong ones and ended up winning all MY prizes.  (I am sure he will make it right though!) Angry

IP Logged

Nick
Ex Member

Reply #41 - 03/21/05 at 01:40:47
Quote Print Post  
who threw rat'l' traps and baits that would get a reaction strike. It worked for me on saturday. Nothing worth bragging about.

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #42 - 03/21/05 at 02:08:57
Quote Print Post  
Rob & Dave,
Grin Grin
Sorry tried to remember who all caught fish since Larry and Maderos are honest guys and said they caught 4 when they really got skunked. Wink However I beleive we finished 8th and if you even had a fish to weigh you were in top 15.

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #43 - 03/21/05 at 04:25:45
Quote Print Post  
Rich....I would gladly trade you your fish for all my winning tickets! oh my RAFFLE REPORT....I won a kiddie fishin rod...a camelback water pack system by Kelty...a tee shirt.....and a cusom made Lamiglass fishing rod.....I gave the shirt to Rich as the cheese to go with his WHINE!

P.s. For Nick.....we threw spinnerbaits all day between flippin and pitchin and threw them for the last hour with only a 8-9 pound tail hooked CARP to show for it......now back to you pond and catch more fish! Grin

IP Logged

Nick
Ex Member

Reply #44 - 03/21/05 at 06:03:10
Quote Print Post  
I think I'm going to try Spring on friday. Get the Tracker wet. Still have a few things to clear up on the big motor. So figured I'd go to spring were it doesn't matter whether the things running properly or not.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo