Normal Topic POTHOLES this saturday, Info inside (Read 3066 times)
Chris B.
WBC Member

POTHOLES this saturday, Info inside
05/05/08 at 22:59:48
Quote Print Post  
Hey Larry, can you post the times for the drivers meeting/blast-off and general things people need to know, possibly weigh-in time for day one and such, which launch we are using etc..
I had a new member call me and he is going to sign up for the club saturday morning to fish our tourny and needed to know the info.

Misc: Proof of insurance is needed, and all applicable safety devices must be in the boat, aerated livewell, working kill switch, attached to the driver any time the big motor is in gear.

THANKS

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Re: POTHOLES this saturday, Info inside
Reply #1 - 05/06/08 at 04:22:02
Quote Print Post  
Okay Chris.....here it is....
Potholes Tourney for Saturday....meet at the Lind Coulee launch for the drivers meeting at 0500. We dont have to have all the boats in the water but do so if you want.
I am still waiting for a call back from the ABA director for their start time as I do not want they're 30-40 boats coming from MarDons and our 25 or so boats going at them from Lind Coulee....recipe for disaster! We usually get the boats in and ready to launch around 6 or 6:15.
All Boaters should have their insurance forms on board or with Phil.
Those boats without operational lights......if still dark by clouds etc....shall drop to the back of the order. I Will be at the launch at 04:30 for sign-ups but if you are going Friday night get signed up at the resort to keep things going faster Sat. AM.
Co-Anglers make sure you bring a vest that fits well and be ready for any weather as this reservoir can get nasty....water is very high and windstorms in November threw alot of debris into the lake so watch carefully for logs and deadheads as you enter the dunes....I had a hull strike at 60MPH two weeks ago and got lucky it did no damage!
If you need directions to the launch ramp look through the past threads as I will to and attempt to post it here.
Look forward to seeing you all..... safely....at Potholes!

P.S. a trailered vehicle.....of any size....must do the posted speed limit for Trucks so when cruising through Ellensburg....nuff said.

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #2 - 05/06/08 at 04:42:17
Quote Print Post  
Thank you Larry!  That is what I was looking for.  Hope it wasn't too much trouble.

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #3 - 05/08/08 at 16:44:03
Quote Print Post  
Head count and Potluck info needed.
Do we want to do a Bar-B-Q with a meat selection?
I have a great dry rub for Pork Ribs I can bring if someone has a costco card or sees a special price on the Boneless ribs...i will check Winco as they have great family packs and a good selection. If we do this we will ask maybe $3-$5 bucks per head and buy the meat in advance and will need Bar-B-Ques...I can bring the Coleman Chuck Pique donated to the club.
Me and Jose will be there so that is two so far.........

IP Logged

Ray
Forum Member

Reply #4 - 05/08/08 at 22:50:24
Quote Print Post  
Larry,
Faz and I are 'in" for the ribs or whatever kind a of meat you choose.  I will have my small webber BBQ.  I will also bring a big salad for the potluck.
See ya Friday!   
Ray

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #5 - 05/09/08 at 00:17:52
Quote Print Post  
Keri & I are in.  We're bringing pasta salad.

IP Logged

DUNE HOPPER
WBC Member

USMC Ret.  "Full Livewells,
I'll drink to that!"

Reply #6 - 05/09/08 at 02:20:43
Quote Print Post  
I spec ya kin count me'n OD in.  Wa'll brang sumpin

Smitty Wink

Retired From Everything but Feeshin and doing April's bidding

IP Logged

Angie
Forum Member

I Love WBC!

Reply #7 - 05/09/08 at 02:35:55
Quote Print Post  
HD and I are in, we also have a little bar-b-q to use.  Like Smitty say'd . . . wa'll brang sumpin 2.

Smiley Ang

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #8 - 05/09/08 at 05:02:44
Quote Print Post  
Might need another Bar-B-Q as mine is missing a part....... Tongue

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 05/09/08 at 08:14:35
Quote Print Post  
Larry, I'll have my grill with me too.... bringing a couple of Salmon Fillets for the potluck

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo