Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Silver Lake Open (Read 18094 times)
Daryl_S.
Ex Member

Re: Silver Lake Open
Reply #15 - 12/29/04 at 23:26:17
Quote Print Post  
The last 3 years I think it has been in the low 30's. But now that we are the first tournament for the season, it will probally fill up. All of the Potholes tournament guys can fish it this year because of the time frame. This tournament is also advertised on the federation website.

IP Logged

Daryl_S.
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 01/18/05 at 16:00:01
Quote Print Post  
Guys

I now have entry forms for the Silver Lake Open. I will scan them into my computer and will email them to the people that are interested.

Daryl

IP Logged

Doug_Booth
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 01/19/05 at 03:58:54
Quote Print Post  
Daryl, don't worry about sending me a copy.  I just got my specially addressed for the next winner.  I guess when you have been paying entry fees for the past five years or so they must think your due.

Doug

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 01/19/05 at 16:06:11
Quote Print Post  
Daryl, bring some to the meeting or send me one.

Rich

rnl711@comcast.net

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #19 - 01/20/05 at 00:23:00
Quote Print Post  
Daryl,

Can you e-mail one to quest@integraonline.com

Thanks,
Russ

IP Logged

Nick
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 01/20/05 at 03:15:29
Quote Print Post  
Hey Daryl could you please send me one at Vlmmwolff@aol.com. Thanks see ya at the meeting. Or if it would be easier. You could bring it to the meeting. Which ever is easier.

THanks

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #21 - 03/09/05 at 06:10:38
Quote Print Post  
You all might as well hand your cash over to Dave Jarrell and I now. We got our form and money in and are ready to rope some pigs, or you can refer back to the forum with big fish names if you prefer to call them something else.  Grin Anyhow who else is fishing the Open? I want to know who's money I'll be taking..... Wink

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #22 - 03/09/05 at 23:31:42
Quote Print Post  
Hey Rob,
  You will be standing in line behind team Procraft/Cobra in trying to win any money.  Larry and I are back for are 3rd go around......

Larry and Mark RULE 8) 8) 8)

Rob and Dave DONT Cry Cry Cry

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #23 - 03/10/05 at 00:52:40
Quote Print Post  
HAHAHAHA......and you thought that I let Moby go?  My brother took her back with him.  He has a big pool at home and is going to bring her back for the open.  

This is just to let you all know that you got to at least start with 8lbs. just to catch up with the LOTH boys!

YEAHAW!

Rich

(WOW, now when I do catch an 8lber there is going to be some raised eyebrows, don't you think)

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #24 - 03/10/05 at 01:46:06
Quote Print Post  
Yea,

Mark 3rd is where you will be while I am sitting in first with my buddy Mark Chevrier laughing all the way to the "Bank". Since this will be my 4th time to cash a check in this event allready have a 2nd, and two thirds in this event-Before it was run by Capital City.

We will see. Hey I hope we can all work together to kick Capital Cities A''. Lets put a game plan together. Have been fishing this pond for over 18 years and know every inch of it.

Don't forget your gas/ash mask!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russ

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #25 - 03/10/05 at 01:51:23
Quote Print Post  
Hey Rob,

Fishing with DJ are you nuts
RB

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #26 - 03/10/05 at 01:53:28
Quote Print Post  
Quote:
allready have a 2nd, and two thirds in this event-Before it was run by Capital City.

Russ

Wow - before Capitol City... That is pretty telling about your recent success. Hehe. Just kidding, couldn't help myself.

Chris

IP Logged

Dave_Jarrell
Ex Member

Reply #27 - 03/10/05 at 01:54:50
Quote Print Post  
Russ,  You wont be fishing against crappie fisherman anymore Shocked   I hope the arm is doing better by the way. 

It looks like wpc will be the majority of the fisherman.  We should get a discount dont you think Daryl Wink

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #28 - 03/10/05 at 01:59:36
Quote Print Post  
Chris,

Actually haven't fished the Capital city event other than one other time. But good ribbin anyway Wink Grin

Yea,

Dave the Senkbo is stronger than ever. I guess thats' whats happens when surgeons use aerospace parts in your arm. The 6 Million dollar man is coming to town at Silver.
RB

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #29 - 03/10/05 at 02:06:37
Quote Print Post  
All who are fishing Open,

Do you think it will be postponed due to the eruption?
RB

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo