Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) LK WASHINGTON (Read 28241 times)
DUNE HOPPER
WBC Member

USMC Ret.  "Full Livewells,
I'll drink to that!"

Re: LK WASHINGTON
Reply #30 - 09/04/07 at 15:20:50
Quote Print Post  
Thanks Kirk, Lk Wa has been good to me this year with a 2nd a 4th, 5th, and a 9th place finish in the ABA and also a pretty good one during the Seahawks charity event.

Smitty Wink

Retired From Everything but Feeshin and doing April's bidding

IP Logged

Nick-Barr
Ex Member

Reply #31 - 09/04/07 at 20:01:53
Quote Print Post  
I hit up the lake on Sunday, I fished for about 5 hours starting at 1PM or so. I hadnt caught much till it got a little cloudier and the boat traffic and wind picked up. Caught 3 smallies all about 2 1/2 pounds over weedbeds in 11 feet, On a White/Silver Spinnerbait.

IP Logged

BassAholic
Forum Member

Fords don't float !

Reply #32 - 09/06/07 at 19:14:55
Quote Print Post  
Went to Lake WA yesterday 9-5-07 got there at 10am weather was perfect some wind some clouds. My first cast got a 2.2 & a 4lbr came up with it. Got one more at 2lb soon after then got a 3.5lbr then got some dinks & one more 2lbr I had called my wife & suggested that since we home school are daughter (Rebecca) should come out for a fish biology class. I picked up Rebecca at 1pm but by then the sun was full on & no wind that made fishing slow down some. Rebecca had never been SM fishing only LM & she has a few 3 & 4lbers in the LM. Rebecca got 6 fish one was a small largemouth. We got off the lake at 5pm not a bad day.

Fish like you are retired!&&Work like your on vacation!&&
IP Logged

Y2SAYS
Forum Administrator
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

Reply #33 - 09/07/07 at 02:30:10
Quote Print Post  
Looked like another great day on the big lake.  That lake has been very productive for me this year.  I'll be out there next week and take a break from the slimers in the rivers.

"Do or do not, there is no try"

IP Logged

Y2SAYS
Forum Administrator
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

Reply #34 - 09/28/07 at 04:30:24
Quote Print Post  
Fished from 12-6 and boated 5.  2 in the 1-1.5lb range, 2 in the 2lb range and a nice 4.6lb smallie.  I broke off one that was around 3lbs.  Twice now I have broken off because I didn't retie.   Angry

"Do or do not, there is no try"

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #35 - 09/28/07 at 14:33:26
Quote Print Post  
I was wondering how you did Says.  I pulled into the parking lot to dock fish as soon as you rolled out of your parking spot to leave.  Nice 4.6

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Nick-Barr
Ex Member

Reply #36 - 09/30/07 at 21:57:03
Quote Print Post  
How deep were you fishing Says, I am thinking if hitting the lake sometime on a free weekend.

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #37 - 10/29/07 at 00:35:58
Quote Print Post  
fished from 10-430 today and was hoping it would be better than it was at the teamer....WRONG!  got two bites all day on back to back drops.  each about 1.5lbs.  saw so many fish on the camera it was sick.  fished pleasure pt for a good 1/2 hour before dropping the camera down to see tons of smallies just hanging out  Angry.  got both fish out of 44ft of water off pleasure pt later in the day.  tried to do the thing where you watch your bait on the fishfinder and bam two fish.  highlight of the day was seeing a carp on the aqua-vu hanging with a school of smallies in 35ft of water.  scared me at first but it was indeed a carp.  

troy

IP Logged

DUNE HOPPER
WBC Member

I'll drink to that!"

Reply #38 - 10/29/07 at 13:53:21
Quote Print Post  
Marc Marcantonio & I hit the lake at 10 yesterday for some scouting and camera work.  After an hour of the camera, it was time to fish.  I had a 4 lb 6 oz SMB just hammer a dropshotted 3" green pumpkin leach. on the Seahawk flats in 28' of water. Smiley
The next two came in 32' on the same leech just a little north of the I-90 bridge.  They were in the 16" class.
We saw Russ who noted that he was catching a lot of Perch at 70'! Shocked  Continued to hit the 25'-35' depths with dropshots and football head grubs.  Marc had two in about 5 minutes on a watermelon grub on a football head.  All the fish were on sand & shell bottoms or small gravel.  Never saw the concentrations that Troy mentioned in his post.  
Off the water at 3 PM.

Smitty Wink
« Last Edit: 10/30/07 at 14:25:32 by DUNE HOPPER »  

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #39 - 10/29/07 at 23:24:25
Quote Print Post  
nicely done smitty.  i must of just missed u guys over there.  there were several boats on that flat throughout the day but looked like they were all by themselves.  trying to break down the lake in sections and fish a different section each time i go out.  this lake is a pain in my butt.  all i find is mud lots of mud  Cry.

IP Logged

The Weedwalker
WBC Member

Here fishy, fishy..........

Reply #40 - 11/07/07 at 03:47:42
Quote Print Post  
Keep at it Troy.  You may find just driving around on points and secondary points and watching your graph for the hard bottom is the best way to find rock on this lake, also keep your eyes open for any structure in these areas. Roll Eyes

Brian Walker (The Weedwalker)

IP Logged

DUNE HOPPER
WBC Member

I'll drink to that!"

Reply #41 - 11/07/07 at 14:56:01
Quote Print Post  
Brian is correct Troy.  I've found an old entire crane laying on it's side in 35' of water that very way. Shocked  It always has fish schooled on it or around it. 
Now getting them to bite is a whole different challenge.  In fact, I've gotten to the point where I seldom fish it because when the fish are there, they just don't seem aggressive. Undecided

Smitty Wink

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #42 - 11/07/07 at 23:57:42
Quote Print Post  
oh man i love finding stuff like that its too cool.  thanks for the advice fellas.  i'm gonna try and make it out this saturday and i'll try your suggestions. 

troy
« Last Edit: 11/08/07 at 03:03:38 by Chris B. »  

IP Logged

b_olson
Forum Member

Reply #43 - 11/08/07 at 00:55:41
Quote Print Post  
o man troy. i went out last weekend and found a pack of them. i found hard bottom on deep finder. 35 feet. them droped the cam down to see it. i had 7 large smalles on the cam at onces! but now i have to find what they will hit. so many fish in the water, but not any in the boat.

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #44 - 11/08/07 at 03:04:30
Quote Print Post  
This saturday is the fish-in Troy.  Hope to see you out there.

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo