Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Washington (Read 12038 times)
Y2SAYS
Ex Member

Re: Washington
Reply #45 - 04/16/06 at 19:30:16
Quote Print Post  
Well...if anyone is fishing next month's tournaments and need a backseater...I'm available. Wink

IP Logged

Y2SAYS
Ex Member

Reply #46 - 04/21/06 at 06:18:31
Quote Print Post  
Can't get away from this lake.  Went out Wednesday for a few hours and got skunked.  Redeemed myself today before the meeting and boated 8 with the biggest going 3lbs 8oz.  My buddy landed 5 himself with his personal best of 4lbs.  The small ones are moving in.

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #47 - 04/21/06 at 23:07:45
Quote Print Post  
Lake Washington was HOT today!  Just ask Phil Hudgens, who had the gall to call me at work and tell me he had just caught a 4 lb. smallie off of one of our "spots".  Talk about rude, abrasive and thoughtless!  With friends like him, who needs enemies?  Just kiddin' Phil, glad to hear you're using your days off wisely.  Looking forward to next weekend to spend time with my "buds" (and hopefully, kick all your butts).  Have a good weekend

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo