Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Washington (Read 12042 times)
Varmint
Ex Member

Washington
11/14/05 at 17:51:36
Quote Print Post  
Well I had to go out and try my new 332C and Saturday was not possible so I went Sunday. 4 hours of non stop, sideways rain. Picked up a 3lb smallie on my first spot and nothing after that. The 332C is great!

IP Logged

Weedwalker
Ex Member

Re: Washington
Reply #1 - 11/21/05 at 00:52:36
Quote Print Post  
I got on the water around 7"ish" fished the morning till around 11 with 4 smallies to show for it, a 5.4, 4.14, 4.4 and a 2.10. Then went looking for my prop I had spun off last sat. Thank god for GPS it was right where it should have been. Then thanks to a couple friends with diving gear, I retreved it earlier today. Grin  All in all a good weekend.

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 11/21/05 at 02:58:12
Quote Print Post  
Brian,

Way to go dude. If that were me I would have never found it.
Russ

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 11/21/05 at 15:59:15
Quote Print Post  
Yeah but Russ,  you can't catch slimers either.....HAHAHAHA

Rich

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 11/21/05 at 20:34:52
Quote Print Post  
Rich,

Only on a fly rod dude when I am in Oregon.
Russ

IP Logged

Weedwalker
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 12/11/05 at 02:34:17
Quote Print Post  
Back on Washington today with Mark Fields and Bree, I started off the day with a 3lber, half hour later Bree reeled in a 4.12, about 15 sec. aftershe started the battle, Mark sticks a 4lber. (Doubles in Dec.!!!)  Grin Shocked 8) and that was it, go figure!  Tongue

IP Logged

Chris B
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 12/11/05 at 05:04:22
Quote Print Post  
WOW, thats awesome.  When were you out?  I fished from about 11-2:30.  Nothing at all.

IP Logged

Varmint
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 12/12/05 at 02:27:12
Quote Print Post  
I was out there Saturday too, what a nice day on the water!
Managed a 4 even and a 2.5 SM.  Couple of very aggressive slimers bit as well, must have mistaken my white boat for Brian's
Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Weedwalker
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 12/13/05 at 05:30:21
Quote Print Post  
Chris, I fished from about 7:30 until 1:30, all the fish came in 44ft. in the first three hours of the day, we fished in a couple spots, used the cameria on a few others and called it a day, (Mark had stuff to do, which I made him late for...) Roll Eyes  Your onto me Pat, I sent those trout your direction to mess with you! Good job on those smallies that you did catch though. Wink Did anyone hear if Ron and Danny tied into any?

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 12/15/05 at 02:45:54
Quote Print Post  
Went out on last sunday and caught about 20-25 perch, largest were over a 1lb, about 2-3 like that most about 11". All came out of 83-86 feet. Will be out there saturday with Rich Loth to do it again. Come join us out there.
Russ

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 12/22/05 at 03:49:40
Quote Print Post  
Well went out to Lake Wa for Perch with Rich and  got spanked by Mr Loth. Althogh small he kicked my but, Hmm rich must had some sneaky rig on or something. No size to them, fished mostly around the Uzi covered dock of the Gates home.
Maybe next time I will spank ya Rich,
Russ

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 12/22/05 at 17:24:35
Quote Print Post  
Hey,  bring it on big guy.  It was a nice ride and a great day.  No rain and little wind for the most part.  And thanks for showing me how you search, and I emphasize SEARCH, for perch since we didn't get many good fish.

And the reason that I caught more was the "standout red hooks".  I really like them since they do stand out perfectly perpendicular to the line.  Otherwise we were using the same baits.

Looking forward to the next installment of "RUSS GETS HIS BUTT SPANKED BY BACKSEATER".  As long as you can pick another great day like that one.

Rich

IP Logged

Weedwalker
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 01/22/06 at 03:57:11
Quote Print Post  
Another good day on the lake today, Marc, Bree and myself fished most of the day ending up with 4 smallmouth, Smiley  (a 2lb 2oz., 2.4, 3.8 and a 4lb 4oz.) and 1 fat perch.  Tongue  They all came between 42-50 ft on rocky slopes off of some kind of hump or flat. See you on the water!!

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 02/03/06 at 16:00:05
Quote Print Post  
Solid day on Washington yesterday.  Overcast sky's and windy made for perfect rev rigging day.  Got 5 smallies and one slimer.  Total wght of the smallies was 17lbs.  Not a bad sack at all for anytime of the year on Washington.  Biggest was a 4.6 and smallest 2.9..... All came in 38 to 45 ft of water.  Wish I could be at the fishin next Saturday but I have to work.  Hope you all slay em.

Mark

IP Logged

Weedwalker
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 02/04/06 at 00:00:58
Quote Print Post  
Way to go Mark!!! Cheesy Glad to hear your getting out. Just keep in mind, if you get to 'sick' to work on the 11th, you can still make the fish-in!! (Just kidding) The company will be missed, but we'll carry on without you. Cry ...............mercer launch..........7:30 feb 11th............ Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo