Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) LK WASHINGTON (Read 28245 times)
basspro
Ex Member

Re: LK WASHINGTON
Reply #75 - 12/12/07 at 02:23:19
Quote Print Post  
Ron,

It was huge. The Open is on the 19th and 20th this year and am looking forward to once again a great time with The best in the state WBC clubbers. Lets put a whoop on those fish and play some cards, foosball,ping pong and whatever else we can come up with.

Have a Merry Christmas all.

Russ

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #76 - 12/13/07 at 01:26:58
Quote Print Post  
Hit Washington on Sunday, and was greeted to some snow fall.  I was really hoping to get a smallie and take a picture of it with snow on my deck.  The weather didn't cooperate as it stopped snowing a short time later.  The smallies were definitely cooperateing.  I put 4 in the boat and missed two others in the 4hrs of fishing.  Shamelessly I called Stu and told him about it.  The story is Stu was supposed to go out with me and baled the last minute.  Something about being sick.  Jeez, what a lame excess.  Tried perch jerkin after that with ZERO success.  Found lots of perch schools in 80 to 90' but nothing would bite.  But was very happy with the smallie success.  I will be heading out on Friday to Washington if anyone is interested in going.  I will be at Gene Coulon at 8:30.  Give me a call at 206 719 6111

Mark

IP Logged

Varmint
Ex Member

Reply #77 - 02/04/08 at 01:41:18
Quote Print Post  
Finally got back to Washington today. Only had three hours to fish but got a limit anyway. Largest was 2-14. All on three way of course.

IP Logged

b_olson
Forum Member

Reply #78 - 02/13/08 at 01:49:50
Quote Print Post  
has anyone been out lately? and if so what is the temp of the water? i was hoping this weather we are having would bring the water temp up to 40 at lest. im getting cabin fever.

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #79 - 02/13/08 at 02:58:06
Quote Print Post  
oly,
sammamish was around 42 on sunday so washington should be close to the same.

troy

IP Logged

Varmint
Ex Member

Reply #80 - 02/13/08 at 03:49:19
Quote Print Post  
Washington was 42 last Sunday. All my fish were cought in 45 to 50 feet.

IP Logged

b_olson
Forum Member

Reply #81 - 02/14/08 at 02:42:47
Quote Print Post  
thanks guys. the first smalie i have ever got on washington was the weekend before our team tourny last year. so i have been reading up on them and im ready to try some new things out this weekend.

IP Logged

trucknmusic
Ex Member

Reply #82 - 02/14/08 at 04:51:52
Quote Print Post  
Varmint,  How many did you catch?  I am looking to start fishing again but don't know weather the big lakes like WA or some smaller lakes are a better bet this time of year.

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #83 - 02/14/08 at 05:29:39
Quote Print Post  
Hey Truck,
  My experience has been the big lakes are more productive than the small ones this time of year.  The only time the small ones turn on is when you can get a week of stable warm weather.  If you get that weather pattern, then it's worth the trip to Sawyer, Meridian, Kapowsan, Spanaway.  If the weather has been like it has, definitely stick to the big lakes.

Mark

IP Logged

Y2SAYS
Forum Administrator
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

Reply #84 - 02/16/08 at 02:13:09
Quote Print Post  
I fished a couple of hours yesterday and blanked.  Fished anywhere from 35-60ft of water, dragging tubes, hula grubs and dropshotting.  Water temp was at 46 so it's getting warmer.

"Do or do not, there is no try"

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #85 - 02/17/08 at 01:44:00
Quote Print Post  
Fished today for 1.5 hours max.  I caught a 2.0 lb smallie in about 49 feet.  Used a watermelon tube on a drop shot.  Very glad to get my first fish of the year.   Cheesy

« Last Edit: 02/17/08 at 18:05:32 by Chris B. »  

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Xsftballer
Forum Member

St. Croix Rods Pro Staff,
Anglers Marine Pro Staff

Reply #86 - 02/17/08 at 04:58:27
Quote Print Post  
You can repeat Blandi's post for Henry and I. Caught one fish in 49' also. Had a couple of more bites and two hooked but lost them on the way up from the depth's.

ME
« Last Edit: 02/17/08 at 18:05:56 by Chris B. »  

Misunderstood

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #87 - 02/17/08 at 19:48:36
Quote Print Post  
i ended up going 3 for 3 on saturday.  got one in 29ft and 2 in about 45ft.  all on green pumpkin tubes.   Cool oh and i snagged someones sockeye rig off the bottom and thought i had a monster on cause it still had the metal flasher and my rod was pulsating the whole way in.  there was a boat fishing by me asking if i had a big one on, and we all got a laugh out of my bounty when i landed it.  very little wind made a great day on the water.

troy

IP Logged

Y2SAYS
Forum Administrator
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

Reply #88 - 02/17/08 at 21:29:16
Quote Print Post  
You guys are killing me.  I was thinking about fishing in the 20ft range with the stable weather we've been getting.  I'll try it again on Thursday or Friday if the weather cooperates.

"Do or do not, there is no try"

IP Logged

b_olson
Forum Member

Reply #89 - 02/18/08 at 00:14:50
Quote Print Post  
when out saturday from 7-3 no fish. 20 to 50 feet of water. saw a school of large mouth swim by my dock today. about 2 feet of water. troy thats funny.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo