Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Silver Lake-Sunday (Read 9618 times)
Larry S.
Board Moderator

Re: Silver Lake-Sunday
Reply #30 - 03/19/07 at 04:07:26
Quote Print Post  
Tell ya next Sunday Russ........... Wink

IP Logged

Joel_Booth
Forum Member

Silver?........ I hate
Silver!!

Reply #31 - 03/19/07 at 06:42:22
Quote Print Post  
Well the pre-fishing went pretty good for me on saturday and looking at the weather I wish I would of gone today to, but here it goes.  This was the first day I got to really fish more than an hour besides an evening trip earlier this week.  But without revealing any super secret material I caught two fish, but I fished for the better part of 9 hours.  The first fish came pretty early followed by a little fish mid morning that was pushing a whopping 13 inches Shocked.  But the good news is I started out the year pretty good cuz the first one went 5lb 12oz.  Thats right Carlos I'm coming for you.  Tried to lose her a few times under the boat, then in the pads, and then again with the net because I've never had to try and net a fish that big by myself, but it turns out that just reaching down and lipping them is a lot easier when your on your own.  Anybody make it out sunday?  Larry not giving out any secrets either?

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #32 - 03/19/07 at 14:35:13
Quote Print Post  
Joel,

Thanks for the skinny. I am not fishing the tourney and was sick all weekend with a cold or something and was wishing for some news on Silver on how anyone did.

Russ

IP Logged

Nick
Ex Member

Reply #33 - 03/19/07 at 18:23:00
Quote Print Post  
You might have revealed your lure, but the spot. I know that spot. Finally i know a fish lives there. Hit every time I've been on that lake and never a bite.

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #34 - 03/19/07 at 19:55:05
Quote Print Post  
Sweet fish, dude.  Thanks for posting the photo.

IP Logged

Joel_Booth
Forum Member

Silver?........ I hate
Silver!!

Reply #35 - 03/20/07 at 00:17:12
Quote Print Post  
Actually Nick, only a rookie would post a picture with a fish like that in the spot that he actually caught it.  I didn't catch it there, it was in a much more popular area.  You feel free to fish there though.  It was just were I happened to find a home owner to take my picture cuz I was fishing by myself, and it was a spot out of the wind and away from other boats that might be potential competitors this weekend Wink.  Nevermind though, Thats were you definately want to fish, especially next weekend.

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #36 - 03/20/07 at 01:55:28
Quote Print Post  
Sorry bout the delay....day one...Friday...Blue bird day...ZZZZZIIIIIPPPPP!!!
nuff said.....

Day two shortened by day one misshap when my brother fell off the boat onto the concrete ramp..............................................SPLAT!

Three hours on Sunday...three fish hooked...one to the boat...three shook off without hookset...........not much size 1-1/2 to 3 lbs. got one pic just a pain to re-size.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo