Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Silver Lake-Sunday (Read 9620 times)
basspro
Ex Member

Silver Lake-Sunday
03/04/07 at 00:42:30
Quote Print Post  
Going down to Silver on Sunday with Carlos anyone up for coming down and join us?
Russ

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Re: Silver Lake-Sunday
Reply #1 - 03/04/07 at 01:40:20
Quote Print Post  
If someone wants to go and share gas I will take the boat.....Beuller.....Beuller........have to pre-fish some.....

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #2 - 03/04/07 at 02:26:17
Quote Print Post  
I want to go down bad, but I'd have to bring my girlfriend along.  Probably not gonna happen.

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Doug_Booth
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 03/04/07 at 05:01:56
Quote Print Post  
Joel and I will be there testing out the boat.

IP Logged

WCCT
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 03/04/07 at 05:03:16
Quote Print Post  
I would love to go but I have my kitchen under complete remodel Lips Sealed  I hope to get it done soon so I can get out on the water.

IP Logged

The Weedwalker
WBC Member

Here fishy, fishy..........

Reply #5 - 03/05/07 at 02:01:13
Quote Print Post  
So did anyone catch any? Huh

Brian Walker (The Weedwalker)

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 03/05/07 at 05:39:28
Quote Print Post  
Carlos and I stuck a 3.5 and a 2.8lber

First largies of the season. Woohoo. Water temps 46.5-49
Russ

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 03/05/07 at 05:42:24
Quote Print Post  
Sweeeeeet... First largemouth reported for '07. That makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. I may just have to head down to Silver and practice my pitching for the 'Holes.

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 03/05/07 at 15:57:08
Quote Print Post  
Negative ghost rider, First largemouth was out of Washington, a while back from 38ft on a leadhead.  But for you traditionalist, yeah, I will give you guys the credit.  You were actually fishing for them and didn't snag one like my buddy did!  Grin

IP Logged

Carlos
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 03/05/07 at 17:16:36
Quote Print Post  
Yeah, I believe thats two years in a row for first Largie in the Club. Anyway it was a great day to be out on the water. The weather was mild and who can beat pitching and flippin' all day! I sure thought it was on like Donkey Kong after sticking that fish in the first ten casts though. By the end of the day the water temps were almost 50 in some spots!

Carlos

Mark you know your "buddy" doesn't count. He ain't in the club bub. Ha ha...j/k

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #10 - 03/05/07 at 18:51:23
Quote Print Post  
Chris B,
  You wrote that you'd HAVE to bring your girlfriend along.  Does she know that you speak that way about your relationship.  Be careful, she might read that and it's the "dog house" for you my man.  Congrats to the Russ and Carlos show!  Carlos, just so you know, it ain't the big fish for the month though.

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

Carlos
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 03/05/07 at 19:36:50
Quote Print Post  
Thanks Ex Prez! But I figure after a trip down there next weekend I will have big fish for the month.  Cool BTW it's the Carlos and Russ show...LOL just kidding Russ Wink

Carlos

I just want to know how to get on with Team A$$ Pocket?

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #12 - 03/05/07 at 19:39:36
Quote Print Post  
Nice fish Carlos !  Glad to hear a positive report from that lake.

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 03/05/07 at 20:40:55
Quote Print Post  
Carlos,
As one of the voting members of Team @#pocket, you first must complete a special member initiation.  First, pull out your wallet and see if you have any money in it.  If you are like the rest of us, you won't have much because you just went fishing.  If you pass this test, you are almost in.  Now pay attention, because this next part is really important.  If the cowling on your boat or your partners boat is bigger than your a@#, then you are in.  There is no stupid handshake or signal system that you need to learn, either.  Just spend every spare dollar that you have chasing fish and you will never lose your membership.

IP Logged

Terry
WBC Member

Reply #14 - 03/06/07 at 00:26:18
Quote Print Post  
Well put Kirk.  I thought I was going to have to explain and my brain isn't working today. Grin

Team A$$pocket!!"
Old Paid For Boat" pro staff

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo