Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Lake Washington (Read 16433 times)
The Weedwalker
WBC Member

Here fishy, fishy..........

Re: Lake Washington
Reply #30 - 03/05/07 at 02:20:25
Quote Print Post  
Got out on Wa. today with Faz, we caught 9 total, Cool  biggest around 3+- in 50-53ft. Most in the 2-2 1/2 lb. range. Good day on the lake! water temp was 43.8*

Brian Walker (The Weedwalker)

IP Logged

DUNE HOPPER
WBC Member

USMC Ret.  "Full Livewells,
I'll drink to that!"

Reply #31 - 03/05/07 at 14:45:27
Quote Print Post  
Contrary to a vicious rumor that is circulating, I was NOT testing props on Lake Washington Sunday!  Huh I should have been however, as I failed to nail a single brown feesh, Smiley not even with the camera.

Smitty Wink

Retired From Everything but Feeshin and doing April's bidding

IP Logged

Chad S.
Ex Member

Reply #32 - 03/08/07 at 02:43:28
Quote Print Post  
We were out on Sunday, and saw fish in 20ft. Did you catch em on the 3 way rig or plastics?

IP Logged

The Weedwalker
WBC Member

Here fishy, fishy..........

Reply #33 - 03/08/07 at 02:56:26
Quote Print Post  
tubes!!!

Brian Walker (The Weedwalker)

IP Logged

DUNE HOPPER
WBC Member

USMC Ret.  "Full Livewells,
I'll drink to that!"

Reply #34 - 03/19/07 at 13:43:06
Quote Print Post  
Got into some Saturday (4) all over 3 lbs.  They weren't on tubes Brian, and they certainly were not where I thought they would be.  The bite dropped off when the rain started.  Hope it holds up for the ABA next weekend. Undecided

Smitty Wink

Retired From Everything but Feeshin and doing April's bidding

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #35 - 03/31/07 at 17:07:38
Quote Print Post  
Hit Washington yesterday with a new club member Kyle.  Fishing from 9:30 to 2:30.  Got 4 and had a 5th come off.  I did manage to get part of his lips to the boat.  The fish continue to move up and we got all of ours in less than 25 ft.  Tubes and jigs were the ticket.  Kyle got his first two Washington smallies and is now hooked for life I think.  Great job Kyle.  Looking forward to seeing you at Silver Lake Draw tourney.

mark

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #36 - 04/01/07 at 00:40:17
Quote Print Post  
I went out on Washington today.  Couldn't get anything.  I might be fishing Meridian tomorrow with my girlfriend.

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Nick_Barr
Ex Member

Reply #37 - 04/02/07 at 03:39:33
Quote Print Post  
Took the Legend out today to Sammamish, I really have never liked Sammamish and it hs never really liked me. Took a Slimer fisherman with me, Paul, GM at OE.   

I hooked int on fish and it came off in deeper water. I literally  think I fished almost every single point in that lake from 3 feet to 45 feet and nothin!!! Everbody else them same. The Northend Bass Club Tournament with about 12 boats, the guy won Sunday with 2 fish for 4 1/2 lbs. It STUNK. They said the weather changed dramatically an the water temps dropped, I will be out for revenge next SAT.

-Nick

IP Logged

Y2SAYS
Forum Administrator
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

Reply #38 - 04/06/07 at 01:52:36
Quote Print Post  
Finally got the skunk out of the boat!  My buddy and I went to Lk. Wash. today and caught a 3.2 and a 3.5 and my friend caught a nice trout and a 2.6 smallie.  Fished from 8:30-1 and the water temp was around 50.

"Do or do not, there is no try"

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #39 - 04/06/07 at 03:07:14
Quote Print Post  
Jose and Myself will be beating the fish into submission Friday so look for many pics and stories of sore arms and raw thumbs! Cheesy

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #40 - 04/07/07 at 03:38:11
Quote Print Post  
...........continued............
"And as I looked that 3 pound 13 oz Smallmouth in the face I screamed at the top of my lungs..."AND TELL ALL THE OTHERS THEY WILL GET THE SAME IF THEY COME AROUND!".....that people is why we never saw another fish the rest of the day.                  

The End.            

[img]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t79/larfshmn/DCFC0006WinCE.jpg[/img]
« Last Edit: 04/08/07 at 01:47:34 by Larry S. »  

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #41 - 04/07/07 at 04:26:57
Quote Print Post  
I'm going out to Washington in the morning.  Hoping for my first smallie of the year.  Can you say slow start to the year, money makin, but slow. Shocked

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #42 - 04/07/07 at 22:56:34
Quote Print Post  
Well I got out on Lake WA today.  7:45-1pm.  My girlfriend caught her first bass ever.  It was a aggressive hit on her drop shot early morning, as soon as she started reeling it in.  20-25 ft of water.  Fish went 3-9, and was full of eggs.  Weather was overcast, last half of the day was a slight mist.  Around noon it was a steady rain.  
As for me, yup, nothing.  Still without a smallmouth for the year.   Embarrassed

Also from Coulon out for a few miles, there was alot of floating wood in the water.  Watch out.

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #43 - 04/07/07 at 22:57:18
Quote Print Post  
Hit lake Wa with a buddy of mine for about 3 hours. First smallie of the year for me was 3-12 and his was about 2-1/2. Grubs at 20 feet. My buddy was thinking jerk baits but was too early as we had no risers.

It was nice being chauffered for a change boat is in shop till tuesday.

Ran into the new Ranger Guy-Chris Sargeant.

Weather not as nice as day before. Water temps 50-51.

Russ

IP Logged

sarge
Ex Member

Reply #44 - 04/08/07 at 16:32:17
Quote Print Post  
Hey Russ and Chris,

You guys kicked my butt! I was really surprised how tough fishing was... I ended up fishing from 7-2:30pm without getting a bite. I was like your buddy, Russ, and tried crankbaiting and spinnerbaiting most of the day to no avail. At the end of the day I dropshotted a bunch in 20-30 feet and couldn't buy one.

The cool part of my day, though, was that I saw about 15 largemouth between 3-5 pounds cruising in packs of 4-5 fish in 2-3 feet of water. The problem was they were lethargic and didn't care about a thing I put in front of their face. I even tried backing off for a half hour and coming back with light gear and long casts. Nuthin'. I won't mention where I saw the largemouth, because it is not a very well-known spot, but if you have areas you like to fish for largemouth on Lake WA, start looking, they're probably there! I had never seen so many nice largemouth in one place on Lake WA. It reminded me of a perfect bay back in Potholes.

The new Ranger is sweet! Ran like a top and should be broken in soon.

Chris

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo