Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) April Fish-in (Read 19192 times)
Rob M.
Ex Member

Re: April Fish-in
Reply #45 - 04/04/05 at 02:31:20
Quote Print Post  
OK OK...Since the turnout was so low at the fish-in, we decided to pull a little April Fool's post on you guys.

APRIL FOOL'S...even though one day late..

The fishing wasn't as great as I said. Actually it sucked!! Rev did catch a 4-14 smallie trolling. Carlos caught a 2-6 doing the same thing. Our boat zeroed. Yep, 4 people in the boat and not one fish. The weather was like I had mentioned and wasn't bad at all. We threw everything at em without a single bite. Well Dipsnort got a bump, but that was it.

Hope we didn't get you guys too excited.

IP Logged

BassingWoman
Ex Member

Reply #46 - 04/04/05 at 03:03:25
Quote Print Post  
Tongue  Tongue  fooled me! Darn, I was braggin on you boys too!

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #47 - 04/04/05 at 03:30:54
Quote Print Post  
Damn it Rob.  I was starting to think that I couldn't catch fish.  I went to Stevens today and got one little 2#3oz. bass.  And after you guys did so well I was really miffed.  Plus I got soaked.  Rain gear ripped out and that was it.

BE VEWY,VEWY AFWAID WHEN YOU HEAR THE SQUEEKY WHEELS IN THE DARK!!!

I don't get mad.  I get even.

RICH

P.S.  I was so down I didn't even want to admit going there.

IP Logged

BassingWoman
Ex Member

Reply #48 - 04/04/05 at 05:06:43
Quote Print Post  
Cheesy  RICH - you make me laugh so much - BUT I AGREE - get even with 'em!

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #49 - 04/04/05 at 05:14:08
Quote Print Post  
LOL, Rich... I was wondering if anyone jetted out to the lake in response to that post.

I had April Fool's Day on my mind, but usually people post April Fool's on the actual day  Grin It was funny anyways, Rob.

Chris

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #50 - 04/04/05 at 05:29:37
Quote Print Post  
HAHAHAHA ..Rich I'm sorry you took the time to run down there. Sometimes a positive attitude helps but I guess it didn't work in this case. You would have been better going down there Saturday when it hardly drizzled..

IP Logged

grubber
Ex Member

Reply #51 - 04/04/05 at 08:51:11
Quote Print Post  
now i don't feel so bad about missing it, good one rob  Grin. it was combination of the weather and drive that did it for me. normally i wouldn't care that much about the distance, but i'm kinda strapped for $ this week. deisel prices are killin me. instead i helped a friend put together his boat saturday and sunday. bare hull tracker now has floor, gas tank, wiring, tackle and storages and carpet. looks great. we almost finished it.

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #52 - 04/04/05 at 14:27:41
Quote Print Post  
Rob,
  YOU SICK BAST@#%,  Good one.  Hey, I will send you an IM later with my info on the Cali trip

Mark

IP Logged

TeamEagle
Ex Member

Reply #53 - 04/04/05 at 15:57:56
Quote Print Post  
Ha Ha Ha! Rob that worked better than we planned. Rich got the itch and took that one hook, line, and sinker. Put that one in the books. I still had a great time, good to get out and fellowship.

Carlos

P.S. The part about the 7inch perch had me rollin'!
« Last Edit: 04/04/05 at 23:41:50 by »  

IP Logged

Dipsnort
Ex Member

Reply #54 - 04/04/05 at 18:19:38
Quote Print Post  
Actually I got several bumps, but the majority were from my three fishing partners.  I haven't been on such a crowded boat since...well, since never. Grin

IP Logged

Weedwalker
Ex Member

Reply #55 - 04/05/05 at 03:05:46
Quote Print Post  
Hey guys, sorry about being a no show, boat is in the shop waiting on a part, should have it back by mid week. I though about coming up, but with the numbers non boaters we have been having, I thought it would be better to give them the space.  Brian (The Weedwalker)

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #56 - 04/05/05 at 03:14:31
Quote Print Post  
O.K. Rob.  I guess two can play that game.  APRIL 4th's day!

I didn't go to Stevens, but was sure tempted after the monster the Rev got..  HAHA..  Like Sarge I was thinking that that would be a great April fools joke but it was on the second.  And that would be just my luck to miss the fish-in where even Dipsnort catches bass.

Should have gone somewhere today though.  It was pretty nice.

Good joke Rob.

Rich

IP Logged

Dipsnort
Ex Member

Reply #57 - 04/05/05 at 14:16:25
Quote Print Post  
Quote:
And that would be just my luck to miss the fish-in where even Dipsnort catches bass.

Ouch! Cry Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo