Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) April Fish-in (Read 19193 times)
TeamEagle
Ex Member

Re: April Fish-in
Reply #15 - 03/28/05 at 22:39:43
Quote Print Post  
I've never been to lake Stevens. I was wondering If you guy's could give me an idea of what your going to be throwing this weekend. Ya'll were very helpfull on what to use at the last one.

Carlos

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 03/28/05 at 23:30:23
Quote Print Post  
Think light line and smallies. Smallies love grubs and craw imitators. I will definitely be dropshotting my favorite bait. I will also chuck some crankbaits. Slightly weighted flukes may produce some fish. This is a bait I am going to be experiencing with this year.

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 03/29/05 at 04:07:43
Quote Print Post  
Bitsy Bugs (Small Jigs) with a green pumpkin trailer works great too!!

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 03/29/05 at 05:18:00
Quote Print Post  
Ahemmm...Larry...that is a craw imitator... Wink

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #19 - 03/29/05 at 12:58:52
Quote Print Post  
Hey Rob,
 At least Larry gave up the name of his favorite bait.  How does "dropshotting my favorite bait" help answer the question "what will you be throwing this weekend"? Grin  If I had to vote on one, I go with Larry and the Bitsy Bug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 03/29/05 at 15:06:13
Quote Print Post  
Geez guys, I gave four other baits to try. Can't I keep one a secret for myself?  Tongue Not really a secret though. I have talked about it in other posts.

By the way...I was looking at the faces we can put on these things. If any of you use this one.. Kiss, I'll have some serious questions.....hahaha

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #21 - 03/29/05 at 17:16:47
Quote Print Post  
Quote:
  This is a bait I am going to be experiencing with this year.

Hhhmmmm,  experiencing WHAT?

Rich

IP Logged

Nick
Ex Member

Reply #22 - 03/29/05 at 18:28:38
Quote Print Post  
What's with picking on Rob all the sudden.

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #23 - 03/29/05 at 20:00:27
Quote Print Post  
Because you haven't been on for a while?

Rich

IP Logged

TeamEagle
Ex Member

Reply #24 - 03/29/05 at 22:37:49
Quote Print Post  
Do they have Rob's favorite drop shot bait at Walmart? Just kidding! 8) Hey good lookin' out fella's, thanks for the input.

Carlos

IP Logged

Dipsnort
Ex Member

Reply #25 - 03/31/05 at 18:41:13
Quote Print Post  
Last time we did a fish-in at Lake Stevens, we used the launch on the Northeast corner of the lake, right in the town of Lake Stevens (not the one at the SouthWest part of the lake).  Would it be safe to assume we're using the Northeast launch again?

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #26 - 03/31/05 at 19:06:55
Quote Print Post  
I will post directions to the launch and breakfast. I know time is getting short...I keep forgetting. I have only been to one launch and was just planning on going there. I am not sure what side of the lake it was on. I thought it was on the west side though. It was set kinda in the middle of a neighborhood.
« Last Edit: 03/31/05 at 22:22:25 by »  

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #27 - 03/31/05 at 19:42:53
Quote Print Post  
It was the one Dipsnort is talking about being in downtown area.  Also, it was the night fishing one last time.  YEEHAW

Rich

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #28 - 04/01/05 at 02:53:26
Quote Print Post  
Fish-in is at Stevens if you haven't picked that up yet.

Meet at the launch (North Cove) at 6:30 am.

Here are directions to the launch. This is the North Cove Launch, not Wyatt Park. These are the only two I think. Take I-5 to Hwy 2. Take Hwy 2 east to SR 9 and go North. Go east on Lundee Park Way. Continue East along lakeshore.

I am working on a breakfast location.
Here is the closest Denny's to the lake I could find. It is still probably 30 minutes away from the launch. If anyone knows a closer restuaramt than please speak up.

From I-5...
Take the WA-529/PACIFIC AVE. exit, exit number 193, towards CITY CENTER. 0.2 miles
(0.3 km)
7: Turn LEFT onto PACIFIC AVE. 0.1 miles
(0.2 km)
8: Turn RIGHT onto PINE ST.

This should get you to it. We will have to leave the restuarant by 6:00 I'm guessing to get to the ramp on time, so give yourself enough time to eat. You're all grown-ups so you can arrive for breakfast when you feel fit. The turnouts for fish-ins have been great so let's keep the participation up!!

IP Logged

grubber
Ex Member

Reply #29 - 04/01/05 at 04:19:51
Quote Print Post  
hey rob, i was wondering, did i hear something about a lunch at mid-day? if so, is it a potluck thing, or bring your own? or do we just catch fish all day long with no breaks?  Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo