Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) April Fish-in (Read 19191 times)
Larry S.
Ex Member

Re: April Fish-in
Reply #30 - 04/01/05 at 05:44:11
Quote Print Post  
Bring it!! with the crowds we have been getting...the more the merrier! We come in at mid-day so folks can switch out to fish with others to get a different viewpoint....See ya there!

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #31 - 04/01/05 at 05:44:29
Quote Print Post  
Denny's is 10 mins away from the ramp.

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #32 - 04/01/05 at 05:50:43
Quote Print Post  
Yeah it is a potlluck deal. Everyone comes back to the launch at 1:00 pm. I will bring hotdogs, chili and beverages, but people are encouraged to bring other items. Chips and salads are common. Any other items are welcome. There is a dontation can that replenishes the funds for future events, so keep that in mind. The fish-ins are dependant on donations. After lunch people can go back out if they choose.

Nobody stays behind so you don't have to worry about hooking up with someone prior if you don't have a boat. See you there.

I didn't realized Denny's was that close. I guess it looks further on the map. Did the locations from the directions look right?

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #33 - 04/01/05 at 06:10:25
Quote Print Post  
Yup, they're right.  

It looks far, but it's a straight shot, mostly on the freeway, and only 2 stops (if the lights are red).  That early in the morning, you should have no problem getting there quickly.

Link to interactive map (look on the map for "North Dr".  The ramp is where the "o" is.

http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=QyzJZep_0Trmyrqow_fz6YEI4FHtKlnILn_x9IR7kOi...

« Last Edit: 04/01/05 at 15:54:49 by Admin »  
IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #34 - 04/01/05 at 16:27:28
Quote Print Post  
BTW,  the Denny's restaurant is actually in Everett.

Rich

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #35 - 04/01/05 at 23:28:07
Quote Print Post  
I'm hoping the weather is alright. It was supposed to be nastire today than it was, and they tomorrow was going to be better than today. With all this said, I don't think the weather will be too nasty tomorrow. I hope that helps a few more people come out that were shying away from the weather. If the weather is bad, refer back to the Rev's last post....

BTW, I spoke with someone who said his buddies had been there and did really good on the smallies.

IP Logged

Terry
WBC Member

Reply #36 - 04/01/05 at 23:38:49
Quote Print Post  
I really wanted to make this one, but as it sits I just can't manage to get there.  I really wanted to make it to all of the fish ins this year.  Good luck to all going.
Terry

Team A$$pocket!!"
Old Paid For Boat" pro staff

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #37 - 04/02/05 at 01:01:25
Quote Print Post  
I to also wanted to fish this one since I have never been on this body of water, but have to work which sucks. So guys have a great day on the water and see if you can beat that Rich Guys Big fish. Wink
Russ

IP Logged

BassingWoman
Ex Member

Reply #38 - 04/02/05 at 01:55:14
Quote Print Post  
Cry I won't make it this month either.  Cry ! Catch a bunch
of BIG FISH EVERYONE !!! YAHOO - nothong can beat the words ' FISH ON '  Cheesy !!!

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #39 - 04/02/05 at 04:27:56
Quote Print Post  
After much thinking.......about how I have been soaked the last three times out....and with a trip to Ca. next week I will not be able to make it to Stevens.....sorry Rob and all.........Larry.

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #40 - 04/03/05 at 00:29:28
Quote Print Post  
I too am going to CA next week and have been in the rain the last two times, but it hardly rained on us today. A few very light drizzles, I wouldn't even call them drizzles.

Any how we had 2 boats and 7 people, but the fishing was awesome. I would still be out there if I didn't have to work tonight. I still got up at 3:30 am.  The fish definitely showed up and you guys probably wouldn't believe me if I told you, but I will. There were probably 30 fish caught amongst the 2 boats. The biggest was 7.2!! A 7.2 smallie that Rev caught on his trolling pattern. It spit out a 7 inch perch in the boat. Several fish in the 4-5 lb range and nothing under 2.5. It was incredibly. They hit anything you threw at em. You all missed out.

Rev took Greg the Musky Man and Carlos, and I had Stu, Dipsnort and my friend Kelly. Multiple doubles in our boat (we had 4 people though). It was just amazing. Even though turnout was disappointing, the fishing wasn't. Sorry the weather scared some of you off....

IP Logged

BassingWoman
Ex Member

Reply #41 - 04/03/05 at 00:42:09
Quote Print Post  
"Sorry the weather scared some of you off.... " It didn't scare me off.......I have trouble driving far distances so that's why I wasn't there.  Cry!

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #42 - 04/03/05 at 16:00:51
Quote Print Post  
A 7.2 Smallie!  WOW,  way to go Rev.  That should be some kind of record.  Hope you got some good shots of that PIG.  Glad you guys got into the fish.  What seemed to be the bait of choice?

Thanks for the report Rob.

Rich

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #43 - 04/03/05 at 22:27:58
Quote Print Post  
Hmm,

Maybe we should be all throwing swim baits for smallies?? Grin Smiley
Russ

IP Logged

Chris B
Ex Member

Reply #44 - 04/04/05 at 01:35:31
Quote Print Post  
7.2 lbs dang thats eqivelant to like a 9 lb Largie.  WOW !  I climbed out of bed and saw the sun out, I almost went crazy.  Good Job guys !
We need pics  Shocked

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo