Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Columbia River Tournament (Read 12248 times)
Rwfaz
Ex Member

Re: Columbia River Tournament
Reply #30 - 05/20/04 at 19:44:20
Quote Print Post  
Well, I guess a potluck is beginning to sound workable, I wasn't sure if there were facilities at Desert Gold for that. It aslo looked like enough people were staying elsewhere that the commute for a potluck began to look it wouldn't draw the crowds.

I guess we should try and get a concensus between the meeting Thursday night and Friday/Saturday by launch time.

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Re: Columbia River Tournament /River Elevation
Reply #31 - 05/21/04 at 14:03:48
Quote Print Post  
For any of you who are interested the elevation at 7 AM this morning was 337.28 and rising. Roll Eyes  The average elevation over the last week has been about 338.67.

Smitty
Wink

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Re: Tri-cities Tournament/Latest Weather repor
Reply #32 - 05/21/04 at 14:11:28
Quote Print Post  
Friday 21 May 0800 hrs:
Rest Of Today...Mostly cloudy. Isolated showers and thunderstorms in the morning...Becoming scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs 77 to 82. West wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.

Tonight...Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening...Becoming a slight chance of showers overnight. Lows 50 to 55. West wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.

Saturday...Mostly cloudy. Breezy. A chance of showers. A chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs 68 to 73. West wind 15 to 25 mph with gusts around 35 mph. Chance of precipitation 50 percent.

Saturday Night...Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers. A chance of thunderstorms in the evening. Lows 44 to 49. West wind 5 to 15 mph with gusts around 30 mph. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.

Sunday...Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers. Highs 68 to 73. West wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 30 percent.

Sunday Night...Partly cloudy. A slight chance of showers. Highs 68 to 74. Lows 42 to 47.

Smitty
 Wink

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #33 - 05/24/04 at 02:28:03
Quote Print Post  
Faz did a tremendous job as TD this weekend!!  Can't say enough about how well-organized and effecient he is!  Good job Faz!!   Cheesy

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #34 - 05/24/04 at 17:59:06
Quote Print Post  
Thanks Glenn, I know there were a few things I could have done better and will have a handle on them for Banks Lake.

I just want to say thanks to the competitors for hanging in there..... and especially to my backseater and Ambassadee Ray Henning who gave me an incredible amount of help, without which things could not have happened.

I have posted a Teaser on the REPORTS section, full results to follow

IP Logged

pays2no
Ex Member

Reply #35 - 05/24/04 at 19:35:52
Quote Print Post  
Faz-

I concur with Glenn....You did a very nice job running the tournament this weekend.   Your organization, professionalism and attention to detail were very much appreciated.

Thanks for your service!

Bob

IP Logged

Bill Brynteson
Ex Member

Reply #36 - 05/24/04 at 21:24:50
Quote Print Post  
Hey Faz

I agree you get a big,

"ATTA BOY!!!"

for a job well done.

I for one had a very good time and enjoyed the experience very much.  I look forward to fishing a tournament there again real soon.

BillB

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #37 - 06/04/04 at 15:51:50
Quote Print Post  
I knew we had the right "Chap"  Grin

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Reply #38 - 06/07/04 at 13:20:25
Quote Print Post  
As a closing note to the Tri-Cities tournament, I need to mention that I was in Kenniwick this past weekend. Smiley  As previously promised, I GENEROUSLY went out of my way and stopped by the Desert Gold Motel to retrieve items left behind by club members. Smiley
I now have in my possession, a well worn, albeit colorful pillow, a coffee maker with a rather warped handle, and a set of keys to a local business. Shocked
Ah the sweet smell of payback is in the air.  8)

Let the grovelling begin ladies!!!! Grin

Smitty
Smiley

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #39 - 06/07/04 at 22:29:32
Quote Print Post  
You mean YOUR COFFEE MAKER?......I had already bought the replacement back in January but left that one in my truck as a spare.....

I GROVEL NOT NAIVE!!!

but I would give up a pack-o-senkos if proded...... Tongue

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Reply #40 - 06/08/04 at 12:39:52
Quote Print Post  
i would hardley consider a tin can full of water set to boil on a sterno burner a worthwhile replacement Larry. Shocked Shocked  However if that is your preference, as I said before, my wife can always use a relief container in the boat for those times when she accompanies me. Roll Eyes  Sure beats having to pick up and run to the dockside privvy. Cheesy Cheesy  
I would never consider for a moment, taking advantage of a fellow member by demanding payment of prized tackle for a service provided.  You my keep your Senkos safe in the knowledge that they may catch you more fish. 8)

Smitty
Wink

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #41 - 06/08/04 at 14:00:11
Quote Print Post  
since it is a good luck coffee maker..............name your price and I will leave the ransom in the designated drop point.......I will have to see a picture of it operating properly for identification....

please do not ask me to sing songs or dance in a tu tu as it is not visually pleasant! Tongue

I just wonder what John has to come up with?

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Reply #42 - 06/08/04 at 14:15:20
Quote Print Post  
Actually I was thinking of a trio with you, John , and Mark.   Grin
"Daddy sang base, Moma sang tenor, little baby sister and me joined in" Cheesy.
I can definatly see it.
I hadn't thought about the tu tu though, I was looking more at grass skirts. Shocked Shocked Shocked

Smitty
Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo