Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Columbia River Tournament (Read 12245 times)
Terry
WBC Member

Re: Columbia River Tournament
Reply #15 - 05/19/04 at 00:33:02
Quote Print Post  
Bil, first of all, your awesome.  8)  I will also have Bob B. with me.  He is the reason I'll be attending..expenses and all.  I don't want to impose us and was hoping anyone had suggestions for anywhere remotely close.  I even called the one in Kennewick Smitty said and they are full.  If we could even split up and help any of you there with expenses that would be great.  Again, any of you can call me on my cell...253-797-1697...any time.  You guys rock.

Team A$$pocket!!"
Old Paid For Boat" pro staff

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 05/19/04 at 01:17:26
Quote Print Post  
Terry,
  Daryl Snodgrass, Virgil and myself are at Desert Gold also.  We will squeeze you in somehow.  Would hate to see a great smallie fisherman like yourself not show up

Mark

IP Logged

Terry
WBC Member

Reply #17 - 05/19/04 at 01:51:31
Quote Print Post  
Great, what time is everyone planning on leaving, getting there, etc..  Maybe a caravan?  I have the whole day off.

Team A$$pocket!!"
Old Paid For Boat" pro staff

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #18 - 05/19/04 at 02:16:28
Quote Print Post  
It appears as though a large majority of folks are staying at Desert Gold.  Why don't we hold the potluck there, or is there a reason why we can't?

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #19 - 05/19/04 at 02:54:37
Quote Print Post  
I'm game for a potluck then we can keep it cheap and talk trash.

IP Logged

Bill Brynteson
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 05/19/04 at 02:59:44
Quote Print Post  
Terry, Larry and I are heading out between 9 & 10, from Covington, Mark said he was looking at between 10 & 11, also from Covington.

It would seem that the Desert Gold should have some sort of a patio set up as they are also an RV park.  I will call them in the AM and ask.

BillB

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Reply #21 - 05/19/04 at 12:37:55
Quote Print Post  
Check out the Budget Inn in Pasco.  Not a Hilton Hotel but clean & cheap. Undecided  Used to be the Motel 6. Kiss Champ 206 & I are leaving renton at 1330.  Cheesy

Smitty
Wink

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #22 - 05/19/04 at 13:52:46
Quote Print Post  
Well sir, dag nabbit.  We need to make a decision and soon.  To potluck or not to potluck.  To Mongo or not to Mongo.  Which is it?

Rich

IP Logged

Bill Brynteson
Ex Member

Reply #23 - 05/19/04 at 15:17:24
Quote Print Post  
Just got off the phone with the folks at Desert Gold and they assured me that they have the ability for us to hold our potluck there on their grounds.  Tables under some trees and BBQ's available near the motel and another area over in the RV Park.

BillB

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Reply #24 - 05/19/04 at 17:15:36
Quote Print Post  
I'm still gonna Mongo.  I love that stuff! Grin  And that particular grill is one of the better ones in Washington.

Smitty
Wink

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #25 - 05/19/04 at 17:34:39
Quote Print Post  
So for you guys that pre-fished, how was it over there? How was it running the river? Was the fishing decent? How about boat traffic, barges, waves, weather??? You don't have to give any special secrets, just a little info.

IP Logged

Andrea L
WBC Member

Reply #26 - 05/19/04 at 18:01:49
Quote Print Post  
Hi Terry,

I went on priceline.com and was able to get a room at The Red Lion (less than a mile from the Columbia Point Launch) for $50.00 per night.  I just put in 3 star hotel in Richland, WA. and they accepted the bid. Drawback: Priceline bills your credit card immediately and no refunds--but The Red Lion ended up cheaper for us because the Desert Gold charges extra for each add'l person.

Safe travels,

Andrea

IP Logged

Dave_Jarrell
Ex Member

Reply #27 - 05/19/04 at 23:30:30
Quote Print Post  
thanks andria!
I did just like you said and for $50.00 a night 2 beds.  Thats a great deal.  We tried hotels.com first and the rooms at the red lion were almost 80.00 per night.  jim and i will be there too.

Safe driving everyone!

IP Logged

Andrea L
WBC Member

Reply #28 - 05/20/04 at 15:12:57
Quote Print Post  
Dave,

Glad priceline.com worked out for you, we'll see at the Red Lion Friday night.  (make sure you print out a copy of your receipt from priceline.com and have that with you when you check-in)

Have a good day,

Andrea

IP Logged

Dave_Jarrell
Ex Member

Reply #29 - 05/20/04 at 15:38:59
Quote Print Post  
Andrea    Ill get a copy ready to go.  jim and i are going to potholes to catch some walleye, then well be headed down.  See ya all friday night.

thanks again

Dave

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo