Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) October 10/11 Lake Washington team/fish-off (Read 23215 times)
Elway4lyfe
WBC Board Member
WBC Member

Re: October 10/11 Lake Washington team/fish-off
Reply #30 - 10/02/15 at 10:01:08
Quote Print Post  
I know theres more pressing issues. I know this is all in fun as well, is why im back in this club. But if we can somehow get a pts standings list for ea tourney as we go along or something would be cool. Theres a few of us that arent near as good as some of the members of the group, but still kinda wanna compete with each other throghout the year, and may even have a couple side bets on how we finish amongst ea other. Just kind of makes it more envolved if we know wuts what is all. Dont mean to bug u guys with this trivial stuff just throwin it out there.

IP Logged

karl7feet
Ex Member

Reply #31 - 10/02/15 at 10:30:48
Quote Print Post  
We will add another column for next years tournament points earned onto the existing tournament results pages. 

Would you like to see the 2015 tournament results updated like this?  It's not a big deal to do.

IP Logged

Elway4lyfe
WBC Board Member
WBC Member

Reply #32 - 10/02/15 at 10:34:19
Quote Print Post  
Wenever u guys are done with this upcoming tourney. I know its hectic right now from the board mesgs. Thank u tho karl.   Grin

IP Logged

5dinks
WBC Board Member

2nd place is 1st LOSER!

Reply #33 - 10/03/15 at 06:18:36
Quote Print Post  
Jim Owens and I will be fishing it together but won't be involved in the "fish off".  We'll be doing the WBC event though....

Sponsors:    One of the 5 original members of Team Ass Pocket, New truck, 2nd hand Triton boat (Thanks Willie at NIXONS MARINE), used truck camper with used F150 (everything is paid for), misc rods and reels, endorsed by MY WIFE and sponsored by a 9-5 job.

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Reply #34 - 10/03/15 at 08:48:29
Quote Print Post  
Members, let's put the attention back on the Western Bass Club Team Tournament. I would really like to fish it with you all but physically with my neck condition I have chosen not too all season after Potholes. Remember the WA Fish Best of Club's  tournament is the WBA fund raiser. It has and can be a fun tournament to fish, but has caused schedule conflicts most every year. Last year we chose not to participate, this year there was enough interest spoken by the members who regularly attend the monthly club meetings that we the board would like to be able to support what you the members would like to do. Ideally yes the very top 10 members in points standing should be the anglers in this "Best of Clubs." But we are not a "tournament" club. If we were a tournament club we as a club would pay the entry and the top 10 would fish it. Any winnings would then go back to the club treasure.  As a Family teaching and learning club those who want to fish it have chosen to pay the entry fee out of "Team Back Pocket" and any winnings will return to them. We all then would be able to celebrate a Western Bass Club win. So members there is no "cut" to making the team. We all are on the team, we worked hard with WBA this year to try and make it a successful year, let's keep the positive moments going and all pull together to make it a great end of our tournament year. The Western Bass Club Team Tournament is a go as a two day tournament, all members and family are encouraged to form teams and have a great time on water.

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #35 - 10/06/15 at 09:06:09
Quote Print Post  
We will have to watch the weather closely... Hurricane OHO is leaving the Hawaiian islands and is tracking towards the NW... still early but the track looks to place the remnants of the storm up here by the weekend... already a 90-100% chance of rain listed for Saturday. and 70% Sunday. 

HurTrackPacific1.gif ( 25 KB | 204 Downloads )
HurTrackPacific1.gif

IP Logged

bradpjohnson
WBC Member

I Love WBC!

Reply #36 - 10/06/15 at 15:41:01
Quote Print Post  
And windy.  Should be fun.

IP Logged

Elway4lyfe
WBC Board Member
WBC Member

Reply #37 - 10/06/15 at 20:33:48
Quote Print Post  
exactly!!! Luv it wen its bad out. Evens the playing field a little. Everyone be safe

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #38 - 10/07/15 at 13:58:56
Quote Print Post  
Jim Owens has graciously donated his Triton for Jose and I so we are a go for the Fish-Off or the club event.. We are in.

IP Logged

Elway4lyfe
WBC Board Member
WBC Member

Reply #39 - 10/07/15 at 16:20:26
Quote Print Post  
Nice! On a sidenote is there going to be a 12 inch limit for this other tournament?

IP Logged

bradpjohnson
WBC Member

I Love WBC!

Reply #40 - 10/07/15 at 17:20:04
Quote Print Post  
Does his boat also come with Jim Owens fishing hotspots 2015?

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #41 - 10/07/15 at 21:41:45
Quote Print Post  
I hope not.... He Sucks!!! ; )

IP Logged

karl7feet
Ex Member

Reply #42 - 10/07/15 at 23:13:48
Quote Print Post  
Here's some more information regarding the two tournaments that will be running simultaneously this weekend.

With all the talk about the Club Fish-Off and putting the five teams together for that, we need to remind everyone that the WBC Team Tournament will be running at the same time on Saturday AND Sunday.

The 5 teams that are participating in the Club Fish-Off on Saturday will hopefully also be part of our WBC Team Tournament that runs Saturday AND Sunday.  Since we have five teams participating in the Club Fish-off, each angler on those teams will have to pay $25 for the Club Fish-Off and will have to pay another $25 to participate in the WBC Team Tournament.

Sign-ups
Sign-ups for both events will be under PJ Koshis canopy.  Please bring cash in the right denominations.

Weigh-ins
On Saturday everyone will be weighed in on the Club Fish-Off scales which will be run by PJ Koshi and I will be writing down the weights.  On Sunday, or day 2 of the WBC Team Tournament, I will be running the weigh-in for our WBC Team Tournament teams.  I will get the weights for all our WBC participants in both events from the Saturday Club Fish-off weigh-in and add those to our Sunday results for our WBC Team Tournament.

WBC Team Tournament location on Sunday
Because of the wind and rain being forecast we will be launching from the Mercer Island boat launch on Sunday.  I-90 should provide some cover from the rain.

Blast off, start order and drivers meeting
The WBC Team Tournament and the Club Fish-Off participants will all be part of the same blast off pool of numbers given out for the Club Fish-off.  The WBC Team Tournament participants will attend the Club Fish-off drivers meeting.  For the WBC Team Tournament on Sunday we will have a new pool of start numbers to draw from.

WBC five teams participating in Club Fish-off
So now that Jim Owens has graciously, or foolishly, depending on how you look at it, offered his boat to Larry and Jose for the Club Fish-off, the WBC five teams are set.

WBC Members      AOY Ranking      Status for Club Fish-off
Brad Johnson               1                       Yes - Team 4
Karl Kramer                 2                       Yes - Team 5
Mike Remmey               3                       Yes - Team 3
Jason Crandall               4                       Yes - Team 5
Carl Sabin                    5 - Tie               Yes - Team 3
Rocky Beeman Sr.      5 - Tie               Yes - Team 2
Rocky Beeman Jr.          7                       Yes - Team 2
Phil Hudgens                8                       Not participating
Derik Monaghan             9                       Yes
Jose M. Gomez-Elegido10                       Yes - Team 1
Larry Sullivan              11                       Yes - Team 1
Dan Caffrey                   12                        Not participating
Ron Hankinson              13 - Tie                Not participating
Terry Steffensen              13 - Tie                Not participating
Don Hankinson              15                        Yes-With Jim Owens in the WBC Team Tournament
Rodney Heupel              16                        Not participating
Steve Crandall              17                        Yes, if we need another angler
Darren Thomas              18                        Yes, If we need another angler
Jim Owens                                              Yes - With Don H. in the WBC Team Tournament
Ray Kawabata                                      Yes - Team 4

All WBC anglers that want to participate in the WBC Team Tournament that have not found a partner yet, need to start talking with each other and making any final teams.  Please post here so we'll know who has teamed up.

There are no size limits for the Club Fish-off.

IP Logged

Terry
WBC Member

Reply #43 - 10/08/15 at 10:02:35
Quote Print Post  
Karl,

You are doing an amazing job taking this on and helping field and answer all questions.  I am sure I speak for everyone in saying we appreciate all you do.

Good luck guys and have a great time.

Team A$$pocket!!"
Old Paid For Boat" pro staff

IP Logged

Darren Thomas
Forum Administrator
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

Common sense isn't so
common anymore.

Reply #44 - 10/08/15 at 10:12:03
Quote Print Post  
I'm going to skip this one. I don't feel like spending the weekend miserable and wet on rough water, not feeling hard core lately. Have fun guys.

Please update me to "not participating"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo