Normal Topic Video action.... (Read 3435 times)
Larry S.
Board Moderator

Video action....
11/01/09 at 00:31:59
Quote Print Post  
Finally getting to edit some footage...be nice now I am new to this!!

IP Logged

The_Rev.
Ex Member

Re: Video action....
Reply #1 - 11/01/09 at 01:38:32
Quote Print Post  
Hey, looked like fun Larry Dance, or is that Roland Sullivan? 

...but I noticed your camera man seemed a bit stiff, (been drinking? passed out?) and he kept focusing on your butt.  What's up with that?

IP Logged

brokentrail
Forum Member

I fish because the voices
in my head tell me to!

Reply #2 - 11/01/09 at 05:59:04
Quote Print Post  
So did you ever run over where you were fishing with your electronics and see if it was indeed a shelf?

Also, your the first person I've ever seen store extra senko's in his pocket  Tongue

I think with a camera man and some commentary in place of the bellowing cows, that would have been a better fishing show than some I've seen....

Cheers!&&&&Andy
IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #3 - 11/01/09 at 16:39:43
Quote Print Post  
Yeah Chuck....I set the camera on a coat...looking to get a mast-cam for next year with a portable harddrive for more raw footage.....and as far as the cows, there was a "Devil Cow" that sounded plain old sick in the group and if the volume is up high enough you can hear it belllowing!....there is a shelf on and tributary next to a cow farm...as the water was rising in Lake Roosevelt, the smallies were following the water line and eating as the went to spawn.....great opportunity to catch a boatload!!

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Reply #4 - 11/01/09 at 17:44:43
Quote Print Post  
What can I do to see all of this clip in a normal time, I see 3 seconds of "action" then buffering for ever, then another 3 seconds of action.  This is the first video I've tried to watch on Photobucket.  It won't let me pause it and let it all buffer up like Youtube does.  In over 40 minutes of "watching" I can only get 2 minutes of actual viewing.  I'm going fishing now, maybe one of you puter experts can share something with me to make photobucket video viewing a more enjoyable experiance.

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

The_Rev.
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 11/01/09 at 22:31:46
Quote Print Post  
Must be your computer, because I never had any delay at all.  (Of course, that's not what you wanted to hear, was it!)

IP Logged

The_Rev.
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 11/02/09 at 04:50:33
Quote Print Post  
Hey Larry,

Forget putting the camera on a post on the back of the boat... you need on of these = http://www.getreeled.com/video/largemouth-bass-fishing-filmed - They're called HAT CAMS!  Now that's using your head!

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 11/03/09 at 02:54:54
Quote Print Post  
pretty cool larry.  is that on an actual video camera or a video mode on a regular digital camera.  either way picture looked pretty darn good.  i made a video this last winter on lake wa catchin deep smallies dont remember if i posted here or not. 

troy

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #8 - 11/03/09 at 04:23:20
Quote Print Post  
I remember it Troy....yours and Marks made me want to go out and get the camcorder/digital camera.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo