Normal Topic Lake WA - Last Night (Read 1432 times)
The_Rev.
Ex Member

Lake WA - Last Night
07/21/08 at 20:50:21
Quote Print Post  
I went out around 6 pm with the intent of staying into the dark for some night time fishing!  Before the sun went down I did well... but as soon as it got dark - everything stopped.  Anyone got any "theories" why the night fishing doesn't really take off until August on Lake Washington?  I have for several years tried to prove that night fishing should be good in July - with no luck.  Tis' a puzzlement!

By the way, I hit a school of squaw fish and decided to see how many I could catch in a row - I stopped at 26... arm got tired and there were too many eagles and osprey stacked up above waiting for me to move on so they could pick up the poor unfortunate ones that bumped their heads falling out of the boat.

IP Logged

2000subaru
Ex Member

Re: Lake WA - Last Night
Reply #1 - 07/21/08 at 22:05:40
Quote Print Post  
No idea about the night fishing on Washington, but a big on the squaw fish bonanza!

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Re: Lake WA - Last Night
Reply #2 - 07/22/08 at 05:33:05
Quote Print Post  
It sounds to me we have a self appointed guide for the "In-Fishermen" guys when they come out here to shoot a show on the other often "over looked" species of fish.  Smiley

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo