Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Who is jacked Up for Potholes?? (Read 8992 times)
sarge
Ex Member

Re: Who is jacked Up for Potholes??
Reply #15 - 05/09/07 at 00:06:04
Quote Print Post  
Kirk. You are a big teddy bear. I just want to give you a long, long hug right now.

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 05/09/07 at 00:14:30
Quote Print Post  
Same here. I liked the one about 20 years of fuel,tackle and experience on the big pond that some people want that info for free. Yeah right. Even though I have done that same thing I cant tell you how many people I have given info to on some of my secret honey holes just to help those out that are struggling. Heck its just a club event. Heck I have shared water with other guys with no problems and told them to come join me.

Kirks right-for those that want a quick limit fish for smallies and then come back and visit me in my holes for largies. There is enough water to go around for all to do well.

Russ

IP Logged

Wabasmstr
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 05/09/07 at 02:45:31
Quote Print Post  
Russ, since your in the giving mood, why don't you just list your GPS points also, NOW THATS SHARING Wink Wink Wink Wink Grin Grin Grin Grin

Chuck P

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 05/09/07 at 02:56:05
Quote Print Post  
Chuck,

Here is one way point-Left side of tree on my pic,4 feet of water, looking south, in heavy woody cover, somewhere on Potholes. Can you guess where I am???

How's that for a way point Wink

Russ

IP Logged

Ray
Forum Member

Reply #19 - 05/09/07 at 04:17:41
Quote Print Post  
Now what I am going to do with all those swim baits I just ordered??  Undecided

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 05/09/07 at 15:44:34
Quote Print Post  
I KNOW where that tree is!  Isn't that on the rock pile by the dam??

IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #21 - 05/09/07 at 15:48:08
Quote Print Post  
Winner!!!

Russ

IP Logged

BassAholic
Forum Member

Fords don't float !

Reply #22 - 05/10/07 at 02:35:01
Quote Print Post  
Well I am in for the big show. Hope you guys don't make me look to bad. This will only be my 3rd time at potholes wish me luck Cool

Fish like you are retired!&&Work like your on vacation!&&
IP Logged

Wabasmstr
Ex Member

Reply #23 - 05/10/07 at 03:23:27
Quote Print Post  
Russ, you weren't suppose to tell me where!!! Just email all of the points, you stay home and do some honey do's, and I have four piles of logs that need splittin, and I'll bring the trophy home to show ya...

Gosh, it's no fun if you go and show up and the same point as the rest of the club...Kinda small hole for 30 boats to fit in Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Later dude,

CP

IP Logged

Carlos
Ex Member

Reply #24 - 05/11/07 at 22:32:26
Quote Print Post  
Alright, Ive had some inquiries about renting the clubhouse. If you guys could post if your interested still and let me know and I'll call Monday morning and reserve it. Thanks gang. BTW is $50 plus tax a night. So it's about 15 bucks a person if we get like 7 or more. BRING CASH!

Carlos Cool

IP Logged

The_Rev.
Ex Member

Reply #25 - 05/12/07 at 05:33:26
Quote Print Post  
Believe it or not - I'm going to get to fish this tournament! Yahoo!  I start a three month sabbatical this Sunday and plan to make it to Potholes!  I've never fished it this time of year - but who cares!  It's been several years since I've had a weekend off to join the rest of you guys out on the water!  Looking forward to it!

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #26 - 05/12/07 at 21:23:21
Quote Print Post  
GREAT news Chuck, can't wait to see you out there with the rest of us.

Mark

IP Logged

Brian
Ex Member

Reply #27 - 05/13/07 at 00:16:29
Quote Print Post  
Have you guys read the reports for Potholes from this last weekends FLW Qualifier...Here is the link. Ron Jr. did a great job!
http://tbf.flwoutdoors.com/tournamentTBF.cfm?cid=80&t=news&tday=2&atype=6&tid=58...

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #28 - 05/13/07 at 18:10:00
Quote Print Post  
I am pumped but need to work out my trolling motor issues. I have no idea if I need a new one which I can't get in time amyway. I am going to clean battery terminals and make sure wiring is correct. If it doesn't work I am sad to say I may miss this one. Anyone know the correct way to wire the trolling motor to a 24 volt, 2 battery system? I want to make sure I didn't switch anything up.

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #29 - 05/13/07 at 18:21:40
Quote Print Post  
Rob...I have a 67 avail. if you wanna hook up Friday or even this week some time.....it needs a plug from your current motor and a prop......I will need to get it back before you leave Potholes though as I will be staying over there for a couple weeks!
At least it will get you to the tournament! Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo