Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Sammamish (Read 10866 times)
Weedwalker
Ex Member

Sammamish
01/03/06 at 03:39:01
Quote Print Post  
Launch with Mark F. around 7:30am fish a couple points with no luck, so we found a deep rockpile where I hooked into a fish for about 2.5 sec.  So I dropped a camera on it and sure enough, I saw 3 smallies right away in 42 ft. Then the wind picked up and blew us off the lake, despite that we did find lots of stuff to fish later in march.  Roll Eyes   See you at the fish-in!!

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Re: Sammamish
Reply #1 - 02/11/06 at 00:16:59
Quote Print Post  
Hit Sammamish today with Mike, (xsftballer),  despite the wind and bright skies managed two smallies.  one at 4lbs even and one at 2.5lbs.  42 to 49 ft of water on heavy lead jig and single tail grub combo's.  That's right, not rev rigging.
  Had a great time Mike, lets do it again soon.  Have fun everyone at the fishin.  I have to work.

mark

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 02/12/06 at 03:35:22
Quote Print Post  
Hit Sam myself today with an employee. Man was it good to not feel any back pain. Sam was slow, but managed one 3-1/2 lber and employee lost one close to the boat. 42-45 ft was where we found them.
Russ

IP Logged

Brian
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 02/22/06 at 02:43:03
Quote Print Post  
Went to Samammish last Saturday with Jr, and managed to boat 3 smallies, with 4 lbs being the largest. Leadhead swimbaits in 40 to 50 ft of water, right on the bottom. The bigger one came up and actually jumped, which was a surprise. Some guys from Evergreen will be out there on Saturday, looking around the deeper rockpiles....

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 03/06/06 at 03:42:19
Quote Print Post  
me and a couple buddies hit big sam Sat.  we put 7smallies in the boat.  so many boats out it was hard to get on your spots.  looks like i will have to find some more Grin

IP Logged

Mike_W
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 03/07/06 at 01:07:13
Quote Print Post  
Troy,

Were you the three younger guys in a older nitro? Wearing Camo coats?

Mike

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 03/07/06 at 02:23:47
Quote Print Post  
Mike,

well i was in an older nitro but no camo coats aboard.

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 03/07/06 at 13:59:49
Quote Print Post  
Hey Mike,
  I ran into those kids the last weekend when I was out there with you and Ruman.  Talk about no ethics.  Those were the kids that decided that they needed to fish right on top of me.  Anyway, are you fishing the Sammamish Open????

Mark

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 03/07/06 at 23:51:02
Quote Print Post  
yep that was definetely not us.  sucks that some people are like that.

IP Logged

Mike_W
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 03/08/06 at 01:43:39
Quote Print Post  
No Sammaimish open for me.

I am going to do the ABA though. It's the weekend before. Keep the fingers crossed.

Well I know what the boat that I saw and the rig that I saw look like. Pretty discouraging the way that some anglers treat their compainions. These guys were not the greatest of individuals. I will keep my eye out and be sure to return the favor. It's a long season.

Mike

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 03/08/06 at 05:37:00
Quote Print Post  
i think a bass boat drive by might be in order  Lips Sealed.  hope this coming cold front doesnt ruin anything.  Mike good luck in the ABA tourney.

IP Logged

Jack
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 03/12/06 at 03:01:01
Quote Print Post  
Hey Mike, I saw those guys on Sammamish today.  I was fishin a rock pile and the next thing you know I had another Nitro for a back seat! Lots of class. Did you run into them? (I saw your truck but not you.)
Jack

IP Logged

Mike_W
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 03/12/06 at 06:02:05
Quote Print Post  
I didn't see you or them today. I did notice their rig though.

It won't be long before they do that to the wrong person. They will get a good ear full. Not a good way to make your presents known.

How did you do today? I got out for only a few hours. Had to work.

Mike

IP Logged

grubber
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 03/19/06 at 04:12:38
Quote Print Post  
does anyone know what time the launch gate opens up? i'm planning on hitting it in the morning.

IP Logged

Brian
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 03/19/06 at 05:12:43
Quote Print Post  
I think that it opens up at 6:30. The best thing to do is get there at 6:00 with a big cup of coffee and wait in the middle turn lane until they open it up. Wishing I was going....Talked Jr., and he got 7, missed a lot more. Funny that the fish he did get were on a small little finesse bait........

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo