Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Jack & Jill (Read 24976 times)
Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Re: Jack & Jill
Reply #90 - 08/01/05 at 05:00:42
Quote Print Post  
No really Mark, you should run.  Seems you have plenty of input for every tournament.  You have a ton of ideas - GO FOR IT!

IP Logged

REDCHAMP
Ex Member

Reply #91 - 08/01/05 at 06:30:50
Quote Print Post  
Thanx Glenn but I've got no more time in my busy life for any more added responsibility right now. To many hobbies and obligations. Don't get any sleep as it is.
Mark

IP Logged

Mike_W
Ex Member

Reply #92 - 08/10/05 at 03:30:00
Quote Print Post  
So I guess if we are trying to bring up attendance at tourneys then we should only fish water that EVERYbody is familiar with. Unfortanatly not all of us are familiar with all bodies of water in this state and are forced into such a uncomfortable challange.

Mike

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #93 - 08/10/05 at 05:13:42
Quote Print Post  
That sounded kinda weird Mark. You mean you didn't attend just because it was Roosevelt and not Banks? I remember you missing Moses Lake last year, but still fishing Potholes. Kind of the same thing. Both bodies of water are really close, temps are the same, and I have seen rougher water on Banks then Roosevelt.

Not all water will be ideal. We almost all hated Riffe, and I surprised myself with my performance. We can't make everyone happy. Sometimes you just have to scuk it up. Too bad you missed the one and only Jack and Jill for the year for that reason alone.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo