Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Jack & Jill (Read 24975 times)
StuK
WBC Member

Lund Boats

Re: Jack & Jill
Reply #60 - 07/21/05 at 02:54:13
Quote Print Post  
Jim & Sherry,

It's great to hear that you will be there!

We are sure looking forward to hanging out with everyone.

Stu

LUND - The Ultimate Fishing Experience

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #61 - 07/21/05 at 14:43:27
Quote Print Post  
BTW,  is anyone going to be at CPR early?  We are going up Wednesday morning.  I believe that we have a spot right by the gazebo.

See you there.

Rich

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #62 - 07/25/05 at 03:26:40
Quote Print Post  
I just talked to Hal at Coulee Playland and if anyone has NOT called them directly can you say so now.....we have spots 1-9 and I would like to give them the rest back as most camping folks have made reservation in other spots or motels.
So far I need to know about Mark Maderos, Mark Wells, Troy, Brian Walker, Russ Baker, Daryl Snodgrass and The Sotherlunds.
If you are going to a Motel...let me know here
have a grass site......let me know here.
Thaks All!

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #63 - 07/25/05 at 03:30:49
Quote Print Post  
Larry,

Deb and I have spot 29 booked. Thanks for looking out for us I really appreciate it.
Russ

IP Logged

Jack
Ex Member

Reply #64 - 07/25/05 at 04:11:14
Quote Print Post  
I called over there a few weeks ago to get a spot starting on thurs, they took my name and said no problem.hope that was enough. If not let me know. thanks Jack O'Day

IP Logged

Varmint
Ex Member

Reply #65 - 07/25/05 at 14:52:13
Quote Print Post  
We are staying at Center lodge. Just got back from Tennessee and saw your question, but I thought I posted previously that we were not using a camp site.
See you there.

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #66 - 07/25/05 at 18:29:18
Quote Print Post  
Wolsky and I went over there this weekend. There should be lots of fish to be caught. You just have to find the bigger ones. The bite was pretty light and we caught a lot of walleye mixed in. Should be fun. Weather was great and about 85 degrees. Wind held off an Saturday but blew on and off Sunday.

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #67 - 07/26/05 at 00:21:37
Quote Print Post  
staying at center lodge motel

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #68 - 07/27/05 at 15:49:49
Quote Print Post  
The Maderos clan will be in AREA 51, according to the folks at Coulee.  Right next to the Hankinson's.  My Mom and Dad will also be up and camping with us.  As for Mike and Rob prefishing a Jack and Jill Tourney, Geez you guys must be desperate for trophies or something!!!!!!!!!! Tongue

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #69 - 07/27/05 at 23:33:50
Quote Print Post  
Alright we'll take the flack, but don't be upset when Mike and Shannon walk away with 2 or 3 awards.... Wink

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #70 - 07/27/05 at 23:53:57
Quote Print Post  
Bring it on the Baker Clan is going to kick some bass, what size well thats another story. Wink Wink Smiley Smiley Smiley
Russ

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #71 - 07/28/05 at 01:54:42
Quote Print Post  
warning
anyone going over before friday should be advised of I-90 closures at snoqualmie i heard its really bad.  Good news is I just checked WSDOT and nothing is scheduled for friday Smiley

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #72 - 07/28/05 at 18:38:57
Quote Print Post  
Breaking News! Big changes are in store for this tournament.  Shocked Shocked  More info pending from Larry....

Larry, I know you'll read this - please start a new thread about this development to ensure everyone sees it.

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #73 - 07/28/05 at 19:04:26
Quote Print Post  
Well what a way to fire us up then let us down.. Grin Antipication sets it now..

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #74 - 07/28/05 at 19:58:03
Quote Print Post  
Glen,

You better tell us now, because it T time on Saturday and not everyone reads this forum. Big Changes what the heck are they, I want to know now so we can feel confortable about the changes before we find out later and its a total let down. If it is The Gals catch 3 and the men have to catch three thats okay with me. Or some other hocus pocus. Just let us know now.
Russ

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo