Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Idea for fish-in in July..... (Read 5606 times)
SMITTY
Ex Member

Re: Idea for fish-in in July.....
Reply #15 - 06/10/05 at 14:01:29
Quote Print Post  
Good idea Mark. Cheesy  At 1st I was sort of considering this for a weekend in July since I hav3en't been over there all year.  Then I realized it was the Jack & Jill they were talking about and said, "Well that leaves me out".

Smitty
Wink

Nanner Nanner

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 06/10/05 at 15:29:03
Quote Print Post  
The only reason the Jack-n-jill was mentioned was to try and stimulate a response to get folks out there....some of us are going to try to get out there for the September Bass-a-pallooza anyways just trying to stem a possible need to pay for reservations next jamborree by sending some business Hals way since we did not use our reserved spots. If it is not a good idea for a fish-in then Rob will set up a local lake....which it sounds like what he will have to do.......nuff said.

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #17 - 06/11/05 at 01:05:10
Quote Print Post  
Still think it's a good idea.  This thread completely derailed when it turned into yet another topic about tournaments.  Tongue   

Maybe you should try it again, Larry.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo