Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) boater responsibilities ion tournaments? (Read 7977 times)
Mike_W
Ex Member

Re:  boater responsibilities ion tournaments?
Reply #15 - 04/13/05 at 04:00:47
Quote Print Post  
Dang, rule #3 just got broken. She walked in and saw what I wrote. Sorry guys won't coming to the meeting or tournys for awhile.

Doug, I went over and asked and they said OK. Kiss

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 04/13/05 at 22:47:12
Quote Print Post  
LMAO!!!

Don't be a fool, just be cool 8).  SOunds like a sound bite from my high school annual.  As a side note, I also like the idea of not stepping on boat seats, unless of course we are talking about something over five pounds, which of course happens in my rig Grin, then do what you can to get your big a@$ to the front to help net the fish.  I prefer to see my non-boaters make the LEAP over the top to the front deck, of course with net in hand, without spilling my coffee, and by the way, bring that package of donuts with you on the way.  A perfect non-boater is the ultimate butt kisser.  I rpefer that over the gas money.  Get the truck, pour some more coffee, bring extra sandwiches, pay for the beer, swim for $15.00 crankbaits stuck in trees, put the sunscreen on for the boater (especially that sensitive area Shocked) and generally do the things a good women would do for you.  That is the perfect non-boater.

KH

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 04/14/05 at 00:01:24
Quote Print Post  
I ain't ridin' with Kirk NOMORE.  Nuff said.

Rich

IP Logged

dgarrett
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 04/14/05 at 00:02:19
Quote Print Post  
Kirk,

I'd go swimming for a Lucky Craft through a hole in a frozen lake before I'd be caught lathering up my boater with SPF 30. That said, if you can show me some secret huts at Potholes, I'll go shopping for Coppertone Wink

DG

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #19 - 04/14/05 at 00:06:49
Quote Print Post  
Garret,

I didn't know there was any secret huts in Potholes with all the Gps's everyone has.
Russ

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 04/14/05 at 01:43:24
Quote Print Post  
Hey Kirk,

What was that special backseat nickname you made for me again? Or did Phil come up with that? I can't remember  Grin

Chris

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #21 - 04/14/05 at 15:17:26
Quote Print Post  
Chris,
You have always had a special non-boater place in my heart Shocked.  Especially all the good waxing and buffing that you do on the boat after a tough day on the water. 

Actually, Russ, when you foul plugs on the water and need to travel at the speed of an earth worm to travel 6 miles back to the ramp (Thanks, Mark), I can promise you that we found over a dozen huts that we did not have in our collection, located just under the water surface, so y'all do yourself a favor and breakdown once in a while, you never know what you will see and find.  BTW, I have a really nice styrofoam cooler for sale if you anyone is interested.
KH

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #22 - 04/21/05 at 13:46:47
Quote Print Post  
And with gas prices be as they are now, $20 a day isn't unreasonable. The article in the newsletter said it well. Remember that the boat owner buys his monthly payment $150-400 depending on the boat. Plus insurance is about $40. Then he tows it to whatever lake your fishing. I thought golf was an expensive sport.....

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo