Normal Topic Major Problem Has Been Uncovered! (Read 2057 times)
gotfive
Ex Member

Major Problem Has Been Uncovered!
04/21/05 at 14:55:09
Quote Print Post  
As some of my fellow clubbers may know, the past weekend was full of difficulties for myself Cry, my non-boater and my boat.  It got so bad that at one point, we were convinced that some sort of jinx or ancient hex had been placed over us ???.  Some of you out there, in fact were out and out accused of some sort of ju-ju, voodoo type behavior by my partner and myself Shocked.  You know who you are.  I have a great friend at work who is Nez Perce, and he gave me some good advice, so last night under the stars, I prefomed the "cleansing dance" as prescribe by my friend (in my boxers and with my socks on inside out), and low and behold as I was cleaning out some boat compartments, I uncovered not one, but TWO aged banana peels.  UGH!!!  Someone had PLANTED the ultimate ju-ju, voodoo spell all over my rig!!  I have never had bananas on my boat, my wife and kids know better, so someone out there is messing with the wrong dude!!  I completed dthe clean-up and contacted the EPA to see if there was sterilization technicques for this sort of hazordous removal and they suggested just to buy a new boat and that I am doomed for the rest of the year.  I told them considering I have two kids about to enter in to college, that would be impossible.  I was told to disinfect with large amounts of chlorine and repeat the removal dance taught to me by my friend the Nez Perce.  I feel confident that I have succesfully removed the hex and am out for vengence on the low-down skunk that had to have done this awful, mean and dispicable act.

GotFive

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Re: Major Problem Has Been Uncovered!
Reply #1 - 04/21/05 at 15:26:11
Quote Print Post  
ROTFLMAO!  ROTFLMAO!  Help! I have fallen and can't get up.

Larry, you said that he would never look there!

Rich (er...ahh...I mean Terri...yeah that who this is.)

IP Logged

hawghunter_2017
WBC Member

Reply #2 - 04/21/05 at 15:35:37
Quote Print Post  
I dont know Kirk, your partner thought that the hex was from the sweatshirt that you purchased and was wearing at the open the other night Shocked

Ted

Ted

IP Logged

BassingWoman
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 04/22/05 at 01:49:09
Quote Print Post  
Wink So, the BANANA hex was used on you, the boat, and your partner! Ha - AH !  Ummm..............when I do get a boat, I will be sure to use a 'protection' dance often to prevent THIS VERY SAME thing from happening to me!
Thank you for the warning.  Smiley

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #4 - 04/22/05 at 04:15:17
Quote Print Post  
Ted,
  Iagree with you.  From now on Kirk, leave your Angler of the Year sweatshirt at home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You didn't see me wearing mine did you?  It really WAS ALL Your FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I came clean with the club at the meeting tonight.  The BAD JUJU should be out of the boat.  Seriously Bud,  thank you for a great couple of weekends, only good friends could go through what we went through AND STILL BE FRIENDS!  Partner up with you anytime, just in my boat from now on Grin Grin Grin

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 04/22/05 at 06:28:36
Quote Print Post  
Boy - I wonder where those bananas could have come from.

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 04/22/05 at 13:30:41
Quote Print Post  
H-MMMMM..... I wonder too Chris.

NANNER NANNER

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo