Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Silver Lake...What worked? (Read 6802 times)
EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Re: Silver Lake...What worked?
Reply #15 - 03/16/05 at 14:20:03
Quote Print Post  
Rob,
  I think the "homework" Dave and I did for you guys should go a long way for you guys.  Kirk and I have a similar game plan that shouldn't interfere in your day.  Agreed, good luck to everyone and hope we all get "good sacks".

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 03/16/05 at 19:47:36
Quote Print Post  
Ron, Rob, Kirk, Rich, Dave, Mark, and anyone else I forgot,

Lets get some big sacks and show those capital city boys we mean business. I hope everyone has a safe and great tourney. The weather is going to change as usuall for this tourney, and it could get tough for some who are on shadow patterns, but the fish are on the move shallow and shouldn't effect the bite that much.

Hopefully those that prefished and found large sacks can find there fish and not have to adjust that much. Ron I might ad that I was bustin Daves chops not yours, since he always teases me about pre-fishing and sticking fish. So last weekend I didn't stick that many and let the fish that hit my bait move on without hitting them. So the Moral of the story is hopefully those fish I didn't stick will still be there.

Good Luck to all,
Russ

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 03/17/05 at 15:37:31
Quote Print Post  
Larry and I are sticking to our successful game plan from years past.  We have a 6th and a 9th place finish to our teams name.  Kind of glad we are getting some unsettled weather.  Should toughen up the bite a little and weed out some of the average fisherman.

Mark

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #18 - 03/19/05 at 02:11:23
Quote Print Post  
Mark,
  A 6th and a 9th are great finishes!  Congrats to you both, but that still leaves 5 and 8 places to improve and 5 and 8 teams ahead of you.  Bragging rights go to the winners.  Good luck tomorrow. Grin

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo