Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) What'cha Gonna Throw? (Read 8811 times)
Rich
Ex Member

Re: What'cha Gonna Throw?
Reply #15 - 02/18/05 at 16:31:24
Quote Print Post  
Greg, nice to see you at the meeting.  Just remember there aren't any stupid questions just stupid replys, right Ron?  HEHE

In other words don't be afraid to ask questions regarding fishing.  We are here to help.  After all we made Ron the fisherman he is today.  Tall, skinny and a great sense of humor...I hope(ducking).  Oh wait...if he takes a swing at me he will go over my head anyway Tongue

Also the fishins are a great time to get info from the members so try to make them when you can.

Rich

IP Logged

5basslimit
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 02/19/05 at 04:45:13
Quote Print Post  
I also want to thank y'all for the hospitality at the meeting.  I am going to be out of town on business until the night before the fish in. Sounds like I'll be okay "not" getting crazy light with the line?  I'd rather throw stickbaits, spinnerbaits, and jigs to get my elbow in shape anyway...  save the finessin for tournaments...

Bryan

IP Logged

EX-PREZ
WBC Member

"I'd like to thank my
sponsors for helping
me out"

Reply #17 - 02/23/05 at 03:48:21
Quote Print Post  
Rich,
  I RESEMBLE THOSE REMARKS!!!!  I mean, resent those remarks.  Ain't this club a hoot?    Cheesy  I take take anything you're throwin' Rich.  Welcome to the club Brian

SPONSORS:&&MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!&&1st pick at the raffle (when we have a raffle)&&TEAM NO BOAT PAYMENT/ NO TRUCK PAYMENT&&AQUA VU CAMERAS (borrowed from Terry, scratch that, he took it back)&&STRATOS boats (pre-owned division)&&YAMAHA (came with the STRATOS boat)

IP Logged

BassingWoman
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 02/23/05 at 04:41:43
Quote Print Post  
Smiley I have another question about this fish-in day.

I will take about 3 rods if that is ok - I have one combo for jig 'n-pig, one for drop-shotting, then should I also take one for cranks-spinner baits...
  is THIS the best three methods I should plan on doing....or .....????
      Thank you again.......

IP Logged

Weedwalker
Ex Member

Reply #19 - 02/23/05 at 04:58:59
Quote Print Post  
EX-PREZ, Hey at least I didn't tell them about "modfying" their baits to make them more appealing!  Wink Smiley Grin  Brian (The Weedwalker)

IP Logged

Dave_Jarrell
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 02/23/05 at 05:42:12
Quote Print Post  
B W     I would bag the drop shot and go weightless with the third pole.   But you could always change it weightless after you break off on the RED bushes.
Wink

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #21 - 02/23/05 at 06:42:03
Quote Print Post  
Brenda...I would do what Dave said...bag the drop shot and go with a weight less rig that you could throw a Senko or a tube with an internal weight.........

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #22 - 02/24/05 at 01:19:15
Quote Print Post  
BTW,

Just use Dough Balls. They will work any where.
RB

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo