Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Nite fish-in (Read 6473 times)
S._Basser
Ex Member

Re: Nite fish-in
Reply #15 - 08/05/04 at 04:22:39
Quote Print Post  
If anybody wants dinner before launching, or breakfast in the morning, I'd recommend the "Buzz Inn". Looks near enough to walk from the launch. I haven't been to this one, but have been to the ones in Arlington and Snohomish. Good chow, good prices. You order up front, rather like Mickey D's, then they bring it to your table. Wish I could go, but can't.  Undecided
C&R, Steve

IP Logged

Dipsnort
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 08/05/04 at 13:25:57
Quote Print Post  
Excellent - I'm in!  Larry, I sent you a PM with my address & phone number.  Smiley

I see that the overnight temperature will be in the 50's and it should be partly cloudy, so I would suggest that those attending bring warm clothes and a headlamp.  Wink

Thanks for fixing my overbearingly large picture (Jim or Glenn?).  And in case you don't recognize it Jim, that's the smallmouth you put me on at Lake Tapps a few weeks ago.  Grin

IP Logged

Jim_Shaffer
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 08/06/04 at 04:45:11
Quote Print Post  
THHHHHHANNNNKS!!!!!! LARRY!
I need the clearification,
Also what food coloring
glows

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 08/06/04 at 05:03:33
Quote Print Post  
Some kids yogurt glows....and even if you put a CLEAN flashlight of some sorts...Glowing is Glowing...

IP Logged

Dipsnort
Ex Member

Reply #19 - 08/07/04 at 01:57:36
Quote Print Post  
Larry, did you get my PM?  Are you going to pick me up?  ???

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 08/07/04 at 15:34:27
Quote Print Post  
For those in attendance at the nite fish-in.....a special treat..........Sausages provided by the Green Valley Meat Co. If you have'nt tried them then come on down...I have two flavors...Farmers with Cheese and Beerbrats! See ya at the Fish-In!!

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo