Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) fishing is the best medication! (Read 18672 times)
S._Basser
Ex Member

Re: fishing is the best medication!
Reply #45 - 03/13/04 at 05:54:37
Quote Print Post  
Roll EyesI taw I taw a Virgil goin' fishin' today! I deed, I deed!  

About 3:10pm, I was waiting for the light at 116th and Kent-Kangley Rd., and who should pass by but our own VW, at the helm of his Fjord Monster Truck, towing the Skeeter. Headed toward Meridian or Sawyer, I figure. I was tempted to chase you down and help launch, run the trolling motor, hold the net, etc. Alas, traffic was just too heavy, and I really had stuff to do.  How was the catching, VW?

Last evening, I was out in Covington, getting my truck back from my mechanic buddy, and stopped by the Sawyer launch to see how busy it was. TopJimmy was out fishing. I've gotta get my new front brakes seated in before towing the boat, but I'm getting anxious.
C&R, Steve

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #46 - 03/16/04 at 16:48:36
Quote Print Post  
Only 1 about 3...and just about shot 2 trout fisherman at the launch!  didn't need your help there! I can hit what I aim at.

IP Logged

Rainyday
Ex Member

Reply #47 - 04/11/04 at 22:14:42
Quote Print Post  
Haven't checked back in a while, been working a lot.  Finally got to go fishing on April 1st.  Fish weren't biting at all!! Argggh.  But I got to go to the ocean the past few days with my family, so at least I had some fun in the sun, and any day fishing, even w/out a bite, is better than any other day!  I hope everyone is out enjoying the good weather we are having, and good luck at the tournament next weekend!
Rainy Day

IP Logged

virgilw
Ex Member

Reply #48 - 04/12/04 at 15:57:19
Quote Print Post  
Hay Rainy, come see us at this weeks meeting! Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo