Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) List for the NG's (Read 9866 times)
Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Re: List for the NG's
Reply #15 - 12/18/03 at 19:48:23
Quote Print Post  
LOL!

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 12/18/03 at 20:25:00
Quote Print Post  
Hurrumph..this isn't 2 words, either. Angry

O.K. Chris,  I try to bring a little color to this otherwise dull, drab place but NO! you want it in black and white.  So be it.  I have to admit that you might be ri...righ....oh heck...RIGHT!  And since setting the hook doesn't cost anything WHAM!!  I made the pictures a little bigger and in grey tones.  They seem to print pretty clear for me but I couldn't change them on the web site.  But you will all get the idea from the one that is there.

Keep 'em coming,

Rich

IP Logged

GotSix, Jr.
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 12/18/03 at 22:52:54
Quote Print Post  
You da man, Rich! And you're cracking me up. Thanks for putting everything together  Grin

Chris

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 12/19/03 at 13:54:01
Quote Print Post  
You must be the one feeling your age Chris.  It took youSIXdays to think of a reply to my post. Grin
ROTFLMAO
Cheesy

Smitty
Wink

IP Logged

GotSix, Jr.
Ex Member

Reply #19 - 12/19/03 at 22:37:17
Quote Print Post  
Tongue

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 12/30/03 at 18:56:18
Quote Print Post  
O.K.  So no new ideas then this is going to press.

Thanks for all of the comments and ideas.

Rich Smiley

IP Logged

Sean The Arkie
Ex Member

Reply #21 - 06/25/04 at 21:52:26
Quote Print Post  
Quote:
Larry, they might pass out free samples.  That way you might not have to pay for it again. Shocked

Rich

Shoot, I'd love to have some viagara to rub on my leader.  That way when I'm trying to tie on a new hook it'll stand straight.

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #22 - 07/06/04 at 20:39:17
Quote Print Post  
Maybe I missed it....We should have a little information in there about line size at least. If you are "new" you will see line ranging from 2# to at least 60#. Would be nice to a have a simple formula. Like 10-14# for average baitcasting needs and 6-8# for spinning setups.

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #23 - 07/07/04 at 14:51:08
Quote Print Post  
O.K. Rob, since you have been asleep for the last couple years or were too busy to bring this up 6 MONTHS ago I will try to include something regarding line sizes, etc. in the article. (Hopefully, Jim has been too busy to get the handbook done yet Embarrassed)

By the way Rob, who do you usually take along fishing to wake you up when you got a bite? Grin

Aside to self(Rich you dummy.  He carries a gun and a ticket book)

Er..ahem...Really good suggestion Rob.   Kiss

Rich

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #24 - 07/07/04 at 16:38:38
Quote Print Post  
ZZZ.....ZZZ.....ZZZZZZ.....ZZZZZZZZZZ. Oh sorry...UUMMM..Good question Rich. Actually, within the last 4 months or so, I got more involved with actively checking the site on a regular basis. I didn't have a computer at home. I sometimes read old posts, and came across this one.

And I tie the rod to my hand when I'm fishing, so I feel the bite and wake up......

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #25 - 07/07/04 at 17:16:27
Quote Print Post  
Quote:
And I tie the rod to my hand when I'm fishing, so I feel the bite and wake up......

Ah Ha..I know the old timers, Hi Larry, used to tie the line to their toe to wake them up.  But since that is not an option (for me) I guess I will try your method.

Rich

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo