Normal Topic Boat Insurance (Read 1789 times)
hawghunter_2017
WBC Member

Boat Insurance
06/04/03 at 16:04:25
Quote Print Post  
Does anyone know about this Progressive Boat insurance that is advertised with B.A.S.S.?  It is any good, what kind of premiums etc.
Ted

Ted

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Re: Boat Insurance
Reply #1 - 06/04/03 at 18:19:09
Quote Print Post  
That's what I use.  Competitive rates and complete replacement of a totaled boat - as in they'll get you a new boat - were the reasons I switched.  None of this hangling around with depreciated value stuff like you have with other insurance companies. 

Matter-of-fact, Allstate, my old insurance company, wanted higher premiums and didn't provide total boat replacement.

Also, Progressive covers towing, lockouts, roadside assistance etc when you're towing your boat.  Allstate would only cover that on my auto ins.

IP Logged

hawghunter_2017
WBC Member

Reply #2 - 06/04/03 at 19:09:35
Quote Print Post  
Thanks Glen, I appreciate it. How is the new boat running by the way? Also how do you get the pictures on the email portion?
Ted

Ted

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 06/05/03 at 16:10:45
Quote Print Post  
Progressive ONLY offers the total replacement on boats no more than TWO model years old i.e 2002 & 2003 models are covered now, bot nothing earlier than that.

I checked yesterday since I am also with Progressive for my boat.

Faz

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #4 - 06/05/03 at 17:41:57
Quote Print Post  
Good to know, Faz. Thanks!

Ted, you'll need to email me your pic so I can resize and place on the server.  Then I'll add it to your file.

The new boat is running great!  It's everything I hoped for.  Thanks for asking.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo