Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Cabela's Spring Great Outdoor Days. (Read 11974 times)
Elway4lyfe
WBC Board Member
WBC Member

Re: Cabela's Spring Great Outdoor Days.
Reply #30 - 03/12/16 at 15:13:07
Quote Print Post  
Thanx sir!

IP Logged

Darren Thomas
Forum Administrator
WBC Member
WBC Board Member

Common sense isn't so
common anymore.

Reply #31 - 03/12/16 at 18:33:14
Quote Print Post  
We had a great time today guys. If you are on the fence about taking a shift you should. I had a great time helping out folks that are wanting to get started with bass fishing and even a few folks that wanted to get set up for trout. We had quite a few folks that seemed interested in what our club was about and liked our less competitive stance on club activities. Lots of good conversation.

I bought two reels with the 25% off for vendors and the receipt had a $20 cabelas cash coupon good towards any item so I bought some shirts!

IP Logged

Rodney H
WBC Member

Why must I work!

Reply #32 - 03/14/16 at 12:35:50
Quote Print Post  
We had a few active duty members and dependents talk to us with lots of questions on how to catch bass on base. It is quite the learning curve for anglers who grew up in the south with dirty water shad forage based bass. We were able to demonstrate baits and techniques that will help them.

G3 Boats, A Yamaha Boat Company, HP180
AIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo