Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) jamboree? (Read 6203 times)
Nick-Barr
Ex Member

Re: jamboree?
Reply #15 - 05/21/10 at 01:19:04
Quote Print Post  
I will be there with the new Legend. Interstate Batteries once again is going to be giving a battery to each day's Big Fish!!

IP Logged

Flippin Technician
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 05/24/10 at 16:37:41
Quote Print Post  
I will be there with a Phoenix boat as well. Looking forward to my first event fishing with all you guys as an official member now.

IP Logged

Angie
Forum Member

I Love WBC!

Reply #17 - 06/01/10 at 05:17:42
Quote Print Post  
WBC - 4th Place  Smiley

WBC Stats:

Total Quantity - 149 fish
Total LBS - 229.35
# of Anglers - 18
Avg Weight - 12.74

« Last Edit: 06/02/10 at 00:16:49 by Angie »  

IP Logged

BassAholic
Forum Member

Fords don't float !

Reply #18 - 06/01/10 at 19:16:44
Quote Print Post  
How was the fishing & weather.

Fish like you are retired!&&Work like your on vacation!&&
IP Logged

basspro
Ex Member

Reply #19 - 06/01/10 at 19:53:20
Quote Print Post  
Weather - Cold and windy, rain on sunday but calm.

Fishing was slow to fair. Most bags weighed were in the 7-10lb range. Only 71 boats showed.

Hamburger feast was great.

Russ

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 06/01/10 at 20:19:12
Quote Print Post  
uhh, I had a one fish bag for 12.5 lbs on Sunday.  Carp anyone?  Bit a 1/2 ounce jig and hula grub.  It was a great hook set in 14' of water. Crap...........

IP Logged

Daryl
Forum Member

Reply #21 - 06/01/10 at 20:32:46
Quote Print Post  
Nice Kirk. It's just good practice for the big one.

I caught a carp on a dropshot last year at Tri-Cities during the BASS tourney. I thought it was the new smallmouth state record until it came to the top after a 10 min fight. It was in the 15lbs to 17lbs range and 25 min before weigh in. What wrong with those damn fish, don't they know us old people have week hearts?

IP Logged

Nick-Barr
Ex Member

Reply #22 - 06/02/10 at 02:45:08
Quote Print Post  
The Jamboree was the toughest I have seen in awhile, although I did have my best finish so far at the Jamboree.
The weather sucked, the fishing was a grind, but the time had by all was great!
I came in 9th with 26.25 lbs. for the weekend, and lets just say fishing was not hot, just was able to hook the 2 lbers instead of the 1 lbers.

On Monday, I almost ran out of gas and had to have Faz loan me some gas, so w/o much fuel, I had to leave my last spot early in case I ran out. I really got into the fish right before I had to leave, the last cast I thought I hooked a monster!!!!! But it was a dang 5 lb. walleye!!!

Congrats to Rocky for big fish on Monday!!

Looking forward to next year!

IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #23 - 06/07/10 at 02:58:55
Quote Print Post  
My Jamborree sucked...fishing-wise but hangin out with this club made the weekend!! heres a short slideshow....

IP Logged

The Weedwalker
WBC Member

Here fishy, fishy..........

Reply #24 - 06/17/10 at 22:15:54
Quote Print Post  
Bree and I were able  to get over fri. morn to do a little looking around (which payed off for Bree lol)before it all started.  Was good to see everyone that was there, missed those who weren't. The talk around the fire was better than ever, the fellowship with the others was priceless, which goes to prove why western bass is as good as it is.  Cool While the fishing wasn't (on fire) it was still decent, Bree and I managed limits big enought to get her 1st in her division and myself 13th. All and all it was a good time. Tongue Wink  Look forward to seeing everyone over there next year!  And Grats to Nick and Angie on there best jamboree finishes!!

Brian Walker (The Weedwalker)

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo