Normal Topic Roosevelt Tourney (Read 3096 times)
Rich
Ex Member

Roosevelt Tourney
08/12/04 at 14:37:34
Quote Print Post  
Hey LARRY  Have you figured out where we are staying for the Roosevelt Tourney?  I would guess CPR again.  When do we need reservations, etc?

Rich

P.S.  If you have to make reservations I would like a reservation for Thursday, Friday and Saturday nite.

IP Logged

Terry
WBC Member

Re: Roosevelt Tourney
Reply #1 - 08/12/04 at 23:02:09
Quote Print Post  
Coulee Playland is where we are staying, at least that's the last I heard.  All I know is Sarge owes a lot of people a round Shocked.

Team A$$pocket!!"
Old Paid For Boat" pro staff

IP Logged

topjimmy
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 08/13/04 at 03:41:11
Quote Print Post  
mmmmmmmmmmmmm beeeer! Grin Tongue

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 08/13/04 at 04:38:27
Quote Print Post  
Yes it is Coulee Playland......reservations are made for our Jamborree spots and all you have to do is tell the folks at Coulee Playland you are with Western and they will set you up.
Info is in the newsletter and will be out shortly....Larry.

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 08/23/04 at 14:22:04
Quote Print Post  
Hey Club.....Roosevelt is waiting and ready! Pre-fishing showed 60 fish days with 10-15 of those being keeper fish and all of them fighting like 3 pounders! Bring extra plastics because if they do'nt tear them up they will whip them off the hooks!!!
See ya at Coulee playground on Friday!!!

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 08/23/04 at 15:43:49
Quote Print Post  
Pre fishing was FUN, 50 fish days were easy, and as Larry said, bring out the extra plastics.  Those little smallies were demoshing anything you put down there in front of them.  I went thru 20 plastics in one afternoon on Saturday.  Of course that was with me continually making the bait shorter and shorter as the lure lasted.  I could get 4 to 5 fish per plastic bait before it was finally useless.  Should be a good tourney with mere ounces separating winners from losers.

Mark

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 08/26/04 at 23:23:49
Quote Print Post  
Just so you know, a new location of nice keeper fish has been identified by the big dog Grin Grin Grin.  I look forward to seeing if it will hold up for the entire week-end.  See you there on Friday.

Kirk

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 08/27/04 at 02:19:01
Quote Print Post  
Well, Kirk, I didn't get a chance to prefish this weekend, but I am flattered that you thought I came across a new batch of fish.

The Payseno-ator and myself are pretty confident this weekend, so hopefully past patterns will hold up. If things don't pan out for ya Kirk, you are welcome to enjoy TWO free Coors lights on me during the potluck.

Fleece out,
Chris

IP Logged

topjimmy
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 08/27/04 at 03:49:10
Quote Print Post  
kirk(the poodle )holmes those are biting words 8) Grin

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo