Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) year in review (Read 5249 times)
Stu
Ex Member

Re: year in review
Reply #15 - 12/30/07 at 08:03:14
Quote Print Post  
Here are my favorite pics of 2007.

The first ones are the only time I REALLY got both kids out fishing and they had success - Memorial day at Sammamish:

And they had fun driving the boat:

AND FLYING at 40 mph!

As for fishing, I only fished two points tourneys and, well, not so good, but I had two good open tourney finishes:

Larry S and I took 5th at the Silver Lake Open in March. Here are all the fish we caught:

AND here is the biggie for my year. Mark M. and I redeemed ourselves at the Frostbite Open in November by taking 3rd. Here we are getting our check and smiling in the sun:

I look forward to another fun year in 2008!

Stu

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #16 - 12/30/07 at 18:00:24
Quote Print Post  
Great pics everyone, especially Angie, Nice Cali fishies.
Nick, my bass was from Long lake in Kitsap.

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #17 - 12/31/07 at 17:29:46
Quote Print Post  
Let's see, a year in review.  Well got the new Nitro 911, which I LOVE.  What an awesome boat to fish out of.  Had a great ABA tourney with Carlos in the Cobra, that was a great time by the way Carlos.  Fished the BASS qualifiers and made the state team. Got launched from the Nitro in Sammamish and was without a boat for 3months  Cry, got the boat back just in time to win the team tourney.  Go team Bronco. Had a great time fishing out of the back seat with Jessi P and Russ B at Chelan and Lower Columbia.  The finish for the year was awesome with Stu and I redeeming ourselves for last year's blunder at the frostbite and coming away with 800 bucks.  I met most of my fishing goals this year and look forward to next year's challenges.

Mark

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 01/01/08 at 15:17:57
Quote Print Post  
The Bass fishing started well this year,

Friends even came along..

Then hunting season came and a trip to Montana

And Success!!

What a great year!

IP Logged

The_Rev.
Ex Member

Reply #19 - 01/04/08 at 05:53:56
Quote Print Post  
I had to laugh at that last picture of the deer.  Underneath it is the phrase "Catch and release - it's a beautiful thing"  HA!  That deer was wishing he was a bass!

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 01/04/08 at 16:29:13
Quote Print Post  
Leave it to you, Rev.  That is pretty funny and I have dragged many deer from deep canyons wishing I WOULD have practiced catch and release, but them steaks is dang tasty. Cool
Just to add a couple of more - Liz with a hog spring fish

Nice sight fish
« Last Edit: 01/04/08 at 21:47:01 by »  

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #21 - 01/04/08 at 23:39:02
Quote Print Post  
thats what i'm talking about!  this thread turned into a pretty cool deal.

troy

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo