Normal Topic You gotta see this!!! (Read 2356 times)
Rwfaz
Ex Member

You gotta see this!!!
07/31/07 at 01:17:44
Quote Print Post  
Here's a link to an MSN video clip of a 7 foot STURGEON found dead in Black Lake!!

http://video.msn.com/v/us/v.htm?g=ae7109a0-e2fa-4aa2-be19-6b57b4ca4ce8&t=m205&f=...

how wierd is that?

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Re: You gotta see this!!!
Reply #1 - 07/31/07 at 02:56:39
Quote Print Post  
Now that is crazy.  Glad that thing didn't swim under my boat when I was there 3 months ago.  Talk about a bass boat carpet clean up.  Grin Grin

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

Larry S.
Board Moderator

Reply #2 - 07/31/07 at 03:11:35
Quote Print Post  
whats weirder.....at our qualifier at Kalama...there was a 6ft stugeon dead on the bank that looked just that red and nasty......hope someone did'nt haul that thing up there to get on the news! Tongue

IP Logged

Wabasmstr
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 07/31/07 at 03:18:45
Quote Print Post  
If you watch a clip I saw today on the internet about this, it shows a quick interview with a bass dude whom I know and at the very beginning you see him and his partner putting back a bass just before the interview.  He swears there is only bass, perch, crappie, etc in the lake, boy was he fooled.

They later show how the big sucker could have come up/down the river, via the the end dump into black lake, and they suspect more could very well be in there.  Lip that baby on a drop shot rod..................... Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

Nick-Barr
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 07/31/07 at 06:09:25
Quote Print Post  
Thats Jason, he fishes the qualifiers and belongs to Capital City.  I WAS SHOCKED to see a sturgoen, but after thinking about it, it is easy to see that they can get in there, and stay in there.

IP Logged

Doug_Booth
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 07/31/07 at 06:41:38
Quote Print Post  
There's a pretty good sized one in Silver Lake and I heard of a couple in Duck Lake too.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo