Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) New Ride (Read 6740 times)
Nick_Barr
Ex Member

Re: New Ride
Reply #15 - 01/29/07 at 15:39:00
Quote Print Post  
You need to buy some Bass Boat Saver for that thing, shine it up nice and let it SHINE!!!

Thats good that you are getting into a bigger boat, now it probably has bigger livewells for all those fish at Potholes!!!!!!!!

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #16 - 02/02/07 at 16:25:32
Quote Print Post  
ARRGGHHHHHHHHH,
  I could kill slimey boat salesmen  Angry  Angry  Angry.  Turns out when I asked what the boat cost, he failed to mention the $2100 dollars in freight and dealer prep, plus the $500 dollars in add ons.  Not to mention the sales tax issues between CA and WA.  Needless to say, I am not going to Fresno this weekend to get the new boat.  Back up plan is wait until May when momma has saved up a few more $$$ and buy it new from Gonnason's Marine.  In the mean time, I will be fishing out of the Snake boat that sure is nice and clean until this summer.

Mark

IP Logged

Chris B.
WBC Member

Reply #17 - 02/02/07 at 16:48:10
Quote Print Post  
Wow that totally sucks.  Damn crooked Nitro dealer.

Wishful Sponsors: BassCat Boats, Mercury Marine, Tackle Warehouse, Chevy Trucks, Chevron Gas, G-Loomis Rods, Shimano Reels.
IP Logged

LaRoja
WBC Member

Reply #18 - 02/02/07 at 19:46:35
Quote Print Post  
That new boat looks amazing!
Congratulations,
José

IP Logged

Daryl
Forum Member

Reply #19 - 02/02/07 at 20:49:46
Quote Print Post  
Mark,

This price came from nitro website for a 2007.

2007 NITRO® 911 CDC ,
225 OptiMax® Motor and Trailer

No Haggle, No Hassle
National Value Price
$ 41,295* USA

Prep: $495Freight: $1295Your Price:$ 43,085* USA

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 02/04/07 at 20:00:36
Quote Print Post  
That really bites, Mark... Sorry.

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #21 - 02/04/07 at 20:21:47
Quote Print Post  
Greedy salesmen suck.  That's why I prefer to stick with people I know and trust, like Dan Conrath at Spokane Valley Marine.  A real straight shooter with no hidden punches.  Takes real good care of you after the sale too.

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #22 - 02/07/07 at 21:13:57
Quote Print Post  
News flash,  Grin Call Nitro headquarters in Missouri, and I guess they have had problems with that dealer before.  Not a big surprise.  Nitro called Gonnason's Marine and told them to cut me a deal on an 07 for an 06 price.  NICE   Cheesy  Grin I will order the boat this week and it should be here in April..... Just in time for tourney season. 

Mark

IP Logged

Carlos
Ex Member

Reply #23 - 02/07/07 at 21:51:53
Quote Print Post  
WOOOO HOOOO that's great news Mark! Way to Go Bro!!! Cool Grin Cool Grin

Carlos

Gene Coulon Dock Pro Staff

IP Logged

Wabasmstr
Ex Member

Reply #24 - 02/08/07 at 00:23:26
Quote Print Post  
Great news Mark on the boat.  Hope you enjoy it.  Hey Carlos, since your changing occupation to a dock pro does that mean SLIMMERS are your speciality now?  Did Brian Walker get to you?  I'm so sorry the Dark slimmey Force has taken another.  I send my best wishes.

Anyway, Go Mark...............

Chuck P

IP Logged

jwerner
Ex Member

Reply #25 - 02/08/07 at 04:44:48
Quote Print Post  
Sorry to hear of all these issues you are having.  I got my Nitro from Gonnasons last year and they treated me very well.  I customized the boat, added some electronics etc  AND got a good price.  I've had a few issues witht he boat and for the most part, they have been very cooperative and quick in their service.  Feel free to PM me for details, etc.

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #26 - 02/10/07 at 00:01:49
Quote Print Post  
Well its official, after calling Nitro headquarters, who were very helpful by the way   Smiley, they made a call to Gonnason's marine.  Spoke with Jeff Gonnason today and placed my order for a 2007 Nitro 911, with a discount thrown in by Nitro headquarters.  It should be here around April 15th.  Also spoke with Jeff about Pro Staffing for him and Nitro and he was very receptive.  Also, got to check out the new Z-9.  Very nice looking ride.

Mark

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #27 - 02/10/07 at 00:57:52
Quote Print Post  
that sounds awesome mark.  glad it all worked out for ya.

IP Logged

Terry
WBC Member

Reply #28 - 02/10/07 at 01:51:13
Quote Print Post  
Very, very cool!  Congrats.  Tristate outa Nampa has a Z9 listed for $55000. Shocked  They look sweet, but not that sweet.  http://www.tristatemarine.net/

Terry

Team A$$pocket!!"
Old Paid For Boat" pro staff

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo