Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) New Ride (Read 6736 times)
marktfd88
Ex Member

New Ride
01/27/07 at 19:27:06
Quote Print Post  
For all that know, and that's most of you, I have been in the market for a new ride.  Well, just put down the deposit on a new boat.  After much looking and research, and asking alot of you for your humble opinions, ( yeah there were a few not so humble ), I have decided to get the.....................................

Nitro 911 w/ Merc 225 Optimax

I want to thank all of you for your suggestions and ideas and opinions, it was all very helpful.  Go to  www.nitroboats.com and look under the 9 Series 911 to see what it will look like.  I have to go to Fresno CA to go get her.  There were only 3 left on the west coast.  So a little traveling is in order next weekend for me.  I decided on the Nitro for a couple of reasons, first it has a seat for every butt in the family.  Second it is a true bass boat and not compromising to the walleye boat, third is the speed factor and not having to work the motor as hard to go 60 65mph, while I would be dogging the motor in the walleye boat everywhere I wanted to go. Fourth, oh what the hell, who needs a forth reason.

Mark
« Last Edit: 01/29/07 at 15:27:29 by »  

IP Logged

Y2SAYS
Ex Member

Re: New Ride
Reply #1 - 01/27/07 at 20:42:03
Quote Print Post  
Congrats on your new ride!

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 01/27/07 at 21:43:08
Quote Print Post  
Mark,

Congrats!! I know that was a tough decision for you on whether to go bass boat or Wallee boat. I kind of just new in my mind that you couldn't resist the bass boat idea and were going to stay the coarse. Just hope you can find a good dealer up here to do the warranty work because California is a long commute.
Russ

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 01/28/07 at 00:11:21
Quote Print Post  
gonnasons (sp?) in kent is now a tracker/nitro boats dealer so they would be able to take care of him.  there snowmobile, jetski, motorcycle work is great from what i hear so sounds like they got some good techs there.

congrats on the new boat!

IP Logged

Hooter
WBC Member

topwater under a full
moon

Reply #4 - 01/28/07 at 01:54:05
Quote Print Post  
YABBA DABBA DO!!!!!!! Very Nice.

SHUT UP AND FISH!!!           I fish because the voices in my head tell me too.
IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #5 - 01/28/07 at 04:58:37
Quote Print Post  
Sharp lookin' boat you got there! Congrats!  Just don't roll all over the carpet naked like you did the last boat.  Tongue

IP Logged

Wabasmstr
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 01/28/07 at 05:17:48
Quote Print Post  
Congratulations Mark....I know you will enjoy the ride and Gonnasons will be able to take care of you.  I know the feeling and time spent to work on getting a new boat.  I too and very close on my final decision and it looks as if Ranger is my leading candidate right now.

Can't wait to see you on water in the new boat.

Again, Congrats.

Chuck

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 01/28/07 at 05:27:31
Quote Print Post  
Great Job Mark...gonna be cool havin a mutant boat in the Western Fleet!

IP Logged

gotfive
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 01/28/07 at 15:50:00
Quote Print Post  
Congrats, Mark.  That is cool.

IP Logged

Pays2no
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 01/28/07 at 16:41:57
Quote Print Post  
Way too go Marky...You should have a lot of fun in that boat!   

Our tournament Blastoffs this year are going to look like a BASS or FLW event with all the sweet boats everyone has bought recently!

IP Logged

Hooter
WBC Member

topwater under a full
moon

Reply #10 - 01/28/07 at 16:50:41
Quote Print Post  
Hey Mark I was looking at the pictures of your boat agin and it jumped out at me that it has a center console. My Father-n-law has a Skeeter with that type. I really love it! Plus the steering is on the left and it balances much easier. Heres to getting the carpet slimy with fish scales! Shocked Shocked Shocked            Nightbasser

SHUT UP AND FISH!!!           I fish because the voices in my head tell me too.
IP Logged

Chris B.
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 01/29/07 at 01:45:54
Quote Print Post  
That looks like a nice ride Mark.  Congrats !  Definetly going to be some sweet blast offs.

IP Logged

Carlos
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 01/29/07 at 01:50:51
Quote Print Post  
Congrats Mark!!!! I can't wait to see your new boat!

Carlos 8)

IP Logged

Jack
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 01/29/07 at 14:46:29
Quote Print Post  
Congrats Mark, Going to fish your way back up the west coast? I know I would! Jack

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 01/29/07 at 15:30:34
Quote Print Post  
Unfortunately, family commitments will not allow me to fish my way home.  I had Don Pedro, The Delta, Clear Lake, and Shasta all calling me.  But have to be home by Sunday.  I will be out on Tuesday with her breaking in the new motor on Washington.  Can we say a couple loops around the big lake??  

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo