Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Sept 30 Fish-In at Lake Washington (Read 4173 times)
StuK
WBC Member

Lund Boats

Sept 30 Fish-In at Lake Washington
09/27/06 at 01:53:50
Quote Print Post  
When:  Saturday, September 30, 2006      
Where:  Lake Washington.   

Mercer Launch
Meet at 5:00 am for breakfast… OR… meet at the launch at 6:30 am.

Directions to Denny’s:  Merge onto I-405 N toward BELLEVUE/EVERETT. 5.15 mi. Take the NE 44TH ST exit, EXIT 7. 0.27 miles. Turn LEFT onto NE 44TH ST. 0.16 miles. NE 44TH ST becomes LAKE WASHINGTON BLVD N. 0.07 miles. 4750 N.E. LAKE   WASHINGTON BLVD. RENTON WA  98056
    Directions to the Launch:
From Hwy 405 take the I-90 towards Seattle . Take exit 8 (East Mercer Way) . At the intersection, turn left (south) onto E Mercer Way 
Go back across I-90 and take the first left after the freeway on ramp. This will go down the hill to the launch . Launch fee is $7.00   

LUND - The Ultimate Fishing Experience

IP Logged

StuK
WBC Member

Lund Boats

Re: Sept 30 Fish-In at Lake Washington
Reply #1 - 09/29/06 at 02:27:00
Quote Print Post  
Hey, folks. Who will be there Saturday on Washington?

I will.

Stu

LUND - The Ultimate Fishing Experience

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 09/29/06 at 04:29:27
Quote Print Post  
I will be there and Bob B. was thinkin bout it...

IP Logged

Corona1449
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 09/29/06 at 15:45:39
Quote Print Post  
i will be there i couldnt get to the last meeting to sign up they  called me into work that day but i am sending in my info to get sign up larry do u think i can get a ride in from breakfast again if not i will meet everyone at the lanch hope to see u all

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 09/29/06 at 15:48:50
Quote Print Post  
Sure.

IP Logged

The Weedwalker
WBC Member

Here fishy, fishy..........

Reply #5 - 09/29/06 at 23:10:13
Quote Print Post  
I'll be there with meat sticks and all!! Roll Eyes The last I checked, the weather was suppost to be great! Keep in mind that Washington is awesome this time of year, want some more info?, see you at the breakfast! 8) Brian (The Weedwalker) P.S. Bambo found his way to my freezer........ Wink

Brian Walker (The Weedwalker)

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 09/29/06 at 23:14:50
Quote Print Post  
SWEET! what was the dressed weight?

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 09/30/06 at 00:07:42
Quote Print Post  
Where you saying Bamboo?? What are you Brian, a Panda Bear? Never had Bamboo jerky. How is it?

IP Logged

The Weedwalker
WBC Member

Here fishy, fishy..........

Reply #8 - 09/30/06 at 04:12:57
Quote Print Post  
No Rob, Bambo, the arch enemy of bambi... well it sounded good when I told the kids about it... Roll Eyes  Larry, boned and wrapped, we put 76lb of meat in the freezer. Tongue Cheesy

Brian Walker (The Weedwalker)

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 09/30/06 at 15:25:11
Quote Print Post  
I haven't seen you around in awhile so I had to mess with you a bit.

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 10/02/06 at 02:43:43
Quote Print Post  
Hey Clubbers.....you misssed a great time on Washington even though a little wind showed up!
We all met at Denny's for some grub and we needed it as after 8 am a steady north wind preceded the cold front and it played havoc with the north facing points that usually produce good fish....but the boats of Brian and Bree Walker with new member Ernest, Stu Karpenko and Jose and myself and new member Chad faught thru the wind and managed a few fish as Ernest took big fish honors with I believe a 3+ pound Smally...catches were noted on Spinnerbaits, Cranks Dropshots, Jerkbaits and texas rigged tubes plus Carolina rigged lizards.
Chris B. showed up after sleeping in but did not hear a report from him.
Hope to see you all at the Scholarship Tournament or at the Team Tourney at Sammamish.

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 10/02/06 at 02:51:18
Quote Print Post  
all i can say is wow.  slept in and made it to the lake around 9ish and fished until around 4 or 5 i forget.  saw so many fish on the underwater camera it was ridiculous.   the problem was gettin a decent fish to bite was incredibly hard.  we ended up with a few nice fish.  shook a drop shot on an area that we knew had fish for nearly five minutes without moving it to get fish to finally eat it.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo