Normal Topic Lake Washington Sockeye (Read 2430 times)
Pays2no
Ex Member

Lake Washington Sockeye
07/25/06 at 20:44:51
Quote Print Post  
If you were considering fishing Lake Washington this Saturday, Sunday or Monday, you may want to reconsider.  The Sockeye season opens and it is absolute chaos at every ramp  Stay away!

IP Logged

Carlos
Ex Member

Re: Lake Washington Sockeye
Reply #1 - 07/25/06 at 20:59:35
Quote Print Post  
Sure Bob, you just don't want anyone to see you out there Roll Eyes. You slimmer slime ball! Wink

Carlos Grin

IP Logged

Pays2no
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 07/25/06 at 23:19:52
Quote Print Post  
You got me Carlos- My Dad and brother are both big slimer guys so I thought I would take them out and have some good quality family time even if it is slimer fishing.

IP Logged

DUNE HOPPER
WBC Member

USMC Ret.  "Full Livewells,
I'll drink to that!"

Reply #3 - 07/26/06 at 13:29:59
Quote Print Post  
The ABA Tournament scheduled for Lake Washington this weekend has been moved to Lake Sammamish because of the utter pandemonium caused by the Sockeye opener. Shocked

For those of you who have never seen it, it is utter chaos at the ramps and even on the water.  The ramp scene is nearly as wild as during Hydro races except the anglers are not quite as drunk. Roll Eyes

Smitty Wink

Retired From Everything but Feeshin and doing April's bidding

IP Logged

Chris B.
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 07/26/06 at 14:03:56
Quote Print Post  
Sounds like a good time to prop up the lawn chair by the boat launch with the video camera  Wink  Maybe capture some good U-tube footage. haha

IP Logged

Nick_Barr
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 07/27/06 at 21:48:50
Quote Print Post  
Chris,

take that footage and send it to americas funniest home videos and win $100,000 and buy a new IClass or somethin...LOL

Say 300HP on a 21 I? Wont be too bad, just you would need to get some plastic surgery to put your face back together.

IP Logged

Chris B.
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 07/28/06 at 03:51:00
Quote Print Post  
Quote:
Chris,

take that footage and send it to americas funniest home videos and win $100,000 and buy a new IClass or somethin...LOL

Say 300HP on a 21 I? Wont be too bad, just you would need to get some plastic surgery to put your face back together.

Skeeter, are you serious?   Tongue   Make that a Cat or a Stroker with a 300 XS  Grin

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 07/28/06 at 04:53:06
Quote Print Post  
I was thinking Z-20 myself.
Russ

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 07/28/06 at 19:18:16
Quote Print Post  
The livingston crew is ready to tear up the sockeye tomorrow!!!

"The Livingston" (still needs a good name) is happily moored as we speak and Terry and I are ready to troll flashers and bare hooks around all day. You guys can flip yer jigs and crank yer baits all ya want! We're going to put some meat in the freezer.

Hmmm, can't wait to see if Terry's little trout net can fit a sockeye.

Roll Eyes
Chris

IP Logged

Nick_Barr
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 07/28/06 at 19:47:38
Quote Print Post  
OK, no  cats or strokers, skeeters, rangers,tritons, procraft. just get a ALLISON OR BULLET with a V-8 Big Block Outboard, if they still make them!!! Your medical fee's will quickly rise over the cost of the boat and motor, make it look like you bought yer boat at the dollar store..LOL

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo