Normal Topic January freeze-in (Read 2442 times)
Weedwalker
Ex Member

January freeze-in
12/25/05 at 01:35:34
Quote Print Post  
The next fish-in will be on lake Sammamish on Jan. 7th beings that the awards banquet is on the14th, and I've been told that the patterns between the two are the same so come for breakfast at Denny's and prepare for some lip rippin!! Cheesy Breakfast at 6:00 and launch at 7:30am.

IP Logged

Doug_Booth
Ex Member

Re: January freeze-in
Reply #1 - 12/25/05 at 01:59:08
Quote Print Post  
Brian, I'm pretty sure the banquet is on the 7th and not the 14th.  We may want to revisit the fish-in date.

IP Logged

StuK
WBC Member

Lund Boats

Reply #2 - 12/25/05 at 05:00:22
Quote Print Post  
The banquet is actually on the 14th. I confirmed with Chuck today. We'll be correcting the other posts and the (much delayed) newsletter will go out with the correct date of the 14th for the banquet.

Thanks,
Stu

LUND - The Ultimate Fishing Experience

IP Logged

Andrea L
WBC Member

Reply #3 - 12/26/05 at 15:27:30
Quote Print Post  
Yes -- The Banquet is on January 14th -- please see my updated post under the members section.  Sorry for the confusion.

So January 7th is a great date for a Freeze-In, especially if your ride is the USS IceBreaker  Wink

Andrea

IP Logged

Weedwalker
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 01/08/06 at 03:10:46
Quote Print Post  
For the first fish-in of the year we tackled Sammamish, and to make a long story short, Out of 3 boats, and 6 people there were two fish caught, a 3lb. 2oz. smallmouth by myself, and a 2 1/2lb. trout by Rich Loth. ( I take no credit for it despite what he says… Roll Eyes) All and all it was a nice day on the lake, water temp was 46 and the winds were fairly calm,   ( until the weather went South around 1:30 “ish”.)  Tongue  
The Next fish in is currently planned for Lake Wa. in Feb. on the 11th. We’ll be having breakfast at Little Jon’s at 6:00am and launching from the Mercer ramp at 7:30 am, then take a break at 1:00pm. For those of you that haven’t fished it this time of year, your in for a treat, winter fishing at it’s prime. Last year there were 2 fish that were over 5lbs.   Remember, he who doesn’t get out, doesn’t catch fish… Wink   Brian (The Weedwalker )

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo