Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) March- Silver Lake Fish-in (Read 10100 times)
Weedwalker
Ex Member

March- Silver Lake Fish-in
02/14/06 at 02:40:01
Quote Print Post  
That's Right!, It's getting to be Largemouth time again!! And it sounds like this last weekend was a good time to start fishing for them.  March's fish-in will be at Silver lake on the 11th.  We'll be meeting at the public launch at 6:00am and breaking for lunch at 12:00pm. This is a GREAT time of the year to catch a lunker, and the company the club offers is second to none.  See you there!!

P.S. Just for giggles, bring you swimbaits!!!

IP Logged

Hawkeye
Ex Member

Re: March- Silver Lake Fish-in
Reply #1 - 02/14/06 at 03:51:52
Quote Print Post  
Brian,
Our club would like to thank you for inviting us to join in on your fish-in last Saturday on Lake Washington. We enjoyed the fishing and conversation and the food you provided was delicious. Your club and its members are definitley "first class". If you don't mind we would like to join you again next month at Silver Lake.

Thank You;
Don Sanger
Vice-President
Long Lake Bass Club

IP Logged

Weedwalker
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 02/14/06 at 04:46:20
Quote Print Post  
Don, The more the merrier!! Smiley  I'm glad you guys could sample what we take for granted  so often, open information, a hand when you need it, and a ribbing weather you need it or not!! Roll Eyes  It's going to be great!!

IP Logged

Weedwalker
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 03/05/06 at 16:12:25
Quote Print Post  
Well so far so good, the highs for the rest of the week are around 50* (+-), that means that we should see at least a couple of toads, any guess for what big fish will be? Roll Eyes  I'm going to say 6lbs. 2oz. Grin

IP Logged

Carlos
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 03/06/06 at 19:29:00
Quote Print Post  
Just checked the weather report and as of today it's looking like a cool and wet one this weekend down at Silver! Sad Low 40's 60 percent chance of rain and snow mixed. Suck! Lips Sealed No guess on big fish from me, although I know someone will catch something.

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 03/06/06 at 20:56:27
Quote Print Post  
Suck wad weather!! Yeah it doesn't look pretty. These cold fronts have been known to shut down a Silver Lake bite pretty bad.

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 03/06/06 at 23:40:18
Quote Print Post  
Rob and Carlos,
  Geez, you guys have been living together to long.......  All this negativity.... Shocked  Tongue  So what, I am guessing I will still catch fish, because I am the cheesy one.  By the way, I will be coming straight from work.  Should be down there around 8am.  So if anyone is coming later and needs a ride, I have a back seat open.  206 719 6111.

Mark

IP Logged

bill44
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 03/06/06 at 23:57:18
Quote Print Post  
Hey Mark,

I will check with you on Thursday.  But I would like to go and be a back seater.  And 8:00 works good for me.

Bill

IP Logged

Stu
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 03/07/06 at 03:52:35
Quote Print Post  
All the forecasts I have seen show the rain ending on Friday and partly cloudy and cool on Saturday.

I think we'll end up with part sun and someone will pull in a 7 lber.

Stu

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 03/08/06 at 16:51:05
Quote Print Post  
Hey Guys, it looks like I won't be at the fishin. DARN, DARN, DARN!

I need someone to pick up my er...ahhh...weights for checking scales and "certify" some scales at the fishin.

Anyone interested.  It obviously ain't Rocket Surgery.

Give me a call  253-820-0099.

Rich

IP Logged

steve_lewis
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 03/09/06 at 03:01:55
Quote Print Post  
I'll be attending my first fish in.  I am not bringing my boat.  I am kind of new to the club, signed up last year.  Do I just show up with my gear? 6:00 AM at public launch.  Or do I make pre-arrangements for a backseat?

Steve

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 03/09/06 at 03:31:56
Quote Print Post  
You don't have to worry about pre-arrangements for a backseat as nobody stays behind. Sometimes we are short boats so the more the marrier, but this doesn't mean you have to bring yours. If you want to arrange to ride with someone in advanvce, then maybe you can ride with that person and split gas instead of driving 2 seperate vehicles. Something to consider.

IP Logged

steve_lewis
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 03/09/06 at 03:44:23
Quote Print Post  
Rob,

Thanks for the info.

Steve

IP Logged

Doug_Booth
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 03/09/06 at 05:44:40
Quote Print Post  
My nephew (Joel) will be out prefishing for the Capital City tourny on Saturday.  He has a reel and some tackle from BPS for me.  Anyone interested in meeting him and bringing up the tackle to Thursdays meeting?  I'd owe you one.  I'm out call this weekend or I'd love to go.

IP Logged

Doug_Booth
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 03/09/06 at 05:59:55
Quote Print Post  
Anyone...,   anyone...,  Bueller...,

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo