Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Please READ We need everyone's help (Read 7671 times)
Bill Brynteson
Ex Member

Please READ We need everyone's help
07/13/05 at 18:36:52
Quote Print Post  
As many of you may or may not be aware of, Rich had his boat stolen and needs everyone's help in trying to find it.

Here is a picture:

Rich can be contacted at:
253-761-2324
rnl711@comcast.net

I also have set up a link to a page giving out the information on each of the 2005 tournament pages and also on the Western Bass Club front page under the "latest Buzz" section.

Hopefully we can find it quickly.

Thanks
BillB

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Re: Please READ We need everyone's help
Reply #1 - 07/13/05 at 19:14:03
Quote Print Post  
According to your announcement, the boat hasn't been stolen yet.  That's scheduled for tonight!  Shocked

Rich - that sucks big time!!

Please provide more details (year, length, accessories, outboard info, etc).  I did a few searches on eBay and the Seattle Times classifieds and came up empty.  But that's not to say the crackheads that stole it aren't parting it out.  Provide particulars and we can start searching for those parts.

IP Logged

Bill Brynteson
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 07/13/05 at 19:19:35
Quote Print Post  
It is my delayed ESP, always has been a problem, I seem to be very accurate in predicting things that have already happened, isn't that amazing!  8)

Anyway, I climbed into the way-back machine and the date has been revised.  Thanks Glenn

I have also posted on a couple of other Bass Club Sites, (the ones that have message boards), so hopefully the eyes of Washington will be on this.

You Federation guys, please get the word out, as there is no place to post anything over there.

BillB

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 07/13/05 at 19:29:11
Quote Print Post  
Rich,

So sorry to hear this. That is absolutely disgusting. I'll keep an eye out on the streets and on the internet.

Chris

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 07/13/05 at 19:44:05
Quote Print Post  
(Deep sigh)(really F%^$@#*G Bummed out)  DEEP BREATH...

O.K. here goes.  The boat was taken from in front of our apartment between the hours of 5 A.M. and 6:15 A.M. Tuesday morning.  The ^%#&^%$ culprits cut the padlock on the hitch and apparentley drove away.  Here is the info about the boat.

$500 REWARD

For information leading to recovery and/or arrest and conviction of  those involved.

"STOLEN SKEETER:   1989, 16’ SD80,  Charcoal with red metal flake,  grey interior, Yamaha Pro 50 outboard, Minnkota trolling motor.   Boat registration number WN9845RA.  Trailer license # 4969PA.  It has yellow Western Bass Club stickers on both sides.  Stolen from Tacoma on 7/12/05.

Anyone with information regarding this boat please contact Richard Loth at 253-820-0099."

Not much more to tell.  Apparentley the thieves knew something about the complex as they must have known that our security patrol leaves at 5 and we get up about 6.  Our neighbor upstairs got home about 5 and said the boat was there then but when I went out to get the paper at 6:15 it was gone.

Rich

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 07/13/05 at 21:04:08
Quote Print Post  
Rich I'm sure you told the police so they can get it entered in WACIC. ....?

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 07/13/05 at 22:28:53
Quote Print Post  
Yes, they were there in about 1/2 hour.  But there wasn't much to go on and when I suggested we bring in CSI he just kind of laughed.  He said the boat was probably in someones garage being dismantled.  He said they might find the hull in a couple weeks but what condition it would be in was anyones guess.  But the thing that makes me wonder about the whole deal was they also took some big rubber maid containers that were on the front porch that only had some tarps, bungy cords and misc stuff in them.  That doesn't feel like someone just out to get a boat and sell the parts.

That is why I hope others will place the info on other boards around the area so everyone can keep an eye out for the boat.  I intend to post some flyers at different lakes around the area.  I will have some at the meeting so whoever is going to some of the lakes around the Seattle area can maybe post some there.

I really appreciate all that anyone can do to help with this.  I would just like to catch the %^$%...ooppps, deep breath, sorry Rev.

Anywho thanks, Rich

IP Logged

Xsftballer
Forum Member

St. Croix Rods Pro Staff,
Anglers Marine Pro Staff

Reply #7 - 07/13/05 at 23:16:27
Quote Print Post  
I wiil let my brothers at Buckley PD know to keep an eye out. I will also put the information of your boat on the board.

Xsoftballer

Misunderstood

IP Logged

Admin
Forum Administrator

I love YaBB!

Reply #8 - 07/14/05 at 01:25:51
Quote Print Post  
Posted it on my site.  You now have 2,000+ pairs of eyeballs looking for it.

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 07/14/05 at 02:06:36
Quote Print Post  
Thanks all for the help.  It probably won't do much good but I hate to just sit back and roll over (hey that is usually what happens with me anyway) Shocked

Rich

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 07/14/05 at 03:29:11
Quote Print Post  
Man.....This just burns me up.................while I dont condone violence

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR..................

if you could hear what I really said!
So sorry Rich.

IP Logged

Dipsnort
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 07/14/05 at 03:37:09
Quote Print Post  
Holy crap!  Dang thieves! Angry

IP Logged

Doug_Booth
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 07/14/05 at 04:46:29
Quote Print Post  
Rich, I hope your boat gets back to you safe and sound, if it doesn't and you need one for the J & J tourny your more than welcome to use mine.  It may have a bit too much power for ya but I can governor it down a bit.  Only thing is we may have to modify the trolling motor...

IP Logged

Y2SAYS
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 07/14/05 at 05:24:33
Quote Print Post  
Sorry about your loss.  I'll keep my eyes open.  Why can't someone steal my boat so I can get a new one.   Wink

IP Logged

Chris B
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 07/14/05 at 06:30:49
Quote Print Post  
Very Very sad Rich.  I hope everything works out for the best, and I hope the thieves get whats coming to them.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo