Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Riffe Camping (Read 6267 times)
pays2no
Ex Member

Riffe Camping
06/15/05 at 22:31:04
Quote Print Post  
I would like to find out if anyone in the club who already has a confirmed pull through spot at Riffe would allow Danny Garrett & myself to hook up with you on your reserved spot. 

I just called the Taidnapam Campground Resort and talked to a lady a great length.  She informed me the best way to get a spot is to hook up with someone else from our club.  She said some of the spots are pretty big and can handle two vehicles and two boats. I know Larry S, Rich L.  Andrea L. & Ron H. all had spots when I called.  It didn't sound like too many other people from our club were able to make reservations. 

Anyone willing to help out? Cheesy
Bob

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Re: Riffe Camping
Reply #1 - 06/15/05 at 22:45:07
Quote Print Post  
I'm with Bob.  Checked out the reservation system quite some time ago and found that all spots are taken.  However there are some spots that can not be reserved and are on a first come first serve basis.  
Can anyone in the club put a vehicle there to get a spot on Friday and when us late arrivers get there take over the spot and share with others that were not able to get reservations.  Just an idea Lyle and Andrea, you could bunk up some of us and charge us Cheesy  That way Lyle can win the tourney and still make money from charging us a camping fee on your property.

Mark

IP Logged

Andrea L
WBC Member

Reply #2 - 06/16/05 at 01:18:20
Quote Print Post  
Hi Guys,

I've already offered to share our site with Mike & Shannon, just waiting to hear back from them. 

When I talked to Jody at the campground yesterday, she said that extra vehicles were just $10 extra per night and that boats weren't charged anything -- she just said we can't park on the grassy areas -- stick to the black top & gravel.

Andrea

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 06/16/05 at 01:23:09
Quote Print Post  
hey bob or mark, i have a pull through and would be fine with sharing my spot.

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 06/16/05 at 03:58:08
Quote Print Post  
I will have a spot to split....see me there and if I get there early enough I will get another for ya!

IP Logged

pays2no
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 06/16/05 at 05:07:06
Quote Print Post  
Troy & Larry that sounds great- I will definitely take you up on the offer.  Danny & I plan to get down there pretty early Friday so we'll hook up with one of you then. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

Bob

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 06/16/05 at 13:46:48
Quote Print Post  
I've got me a spot close ta Larry.  Ifin you ain't driving a Kenworth, come on in.  Ahll not be sharin ma carn licer wit ya though.

Smitty
Wink

Nanner Nanner

IP Logged

pays2no
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 06/16/05 at 14:05:49
Quote Print Post  
Thanks Smitty for the offer.   It is so nice to know all you guys were willing to offer up a spot to stay....what a club!  We'll hook up with one of you three when we get down there.

Thanks
Bob
« Last Edit: 06/16/05 at 18:55:55 by »  

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 06/16/05 at 15:01:32
Quote Print Post  
I have the #2 spot.  I don't know how big it is but I have already been contacted by 2 members and told them to "come on down".  If there is room then no problem.  Heck, I live in an apartment now so no big deal.  HAHA

Rich

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 06/16/05 at 16:12:20
Quote Print Post  
Hey Rich....did'nt they tell ya bout the #2 spot?

it's the basement spot below the restroom! Grin

get it #2!!!!! Tongue

could'nt resist! Kiss

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 06/16/05 at 17:17:45
Quote Print Post  
TABLE CHANGE, PLEASE Shocked

Rich

IP Logged

marktfd88
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 06/16/05 at 18:44:27
Quote Print Post  
Hey Smitty,
  I will take you up on your offer,   I am not sure when I will pull in on Friday.

Mark

IP Logged

Troy
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 06/16/05 at 22:58:17
Quote Print Post  
i probably will not get there till 4 or 5 if i have to work.  I have site 49 if you want to pull in there early.

IP Logged

Jack
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 06/16/05 at 23:57:39
Quote Print Post  
hey everyone, I am in beautiful sacramento,ca (fished lake folsom last three days,no less than 30 fish a day! all spotted bass,most around 2# great fighters.) will be back and looks like I can make it to riffe. In need of a site to share,will sleep in suv so wont take up much room and will bring lots of adult beverages to share! Thanks, Jack

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 06/20/05 at 14:05:26
Quote Print Post  
Marc,
Mark Wells & Faz will be with me, so just slither that Snakebote in nice & tight.

Smitty
"likes it nice & tight" Wink

Nanner Nanner

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo