Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) MAY FISH-IN......??? (Read 7667 times)
BassingWoman
Ex Member

MAY FISH-IN......???
04/04/05 at 03:32:46
Quote Print Post  
Undecided So.......there won't be one next month - right - due to the Jamboree, etc......? Just checking..Thank you, BW

IP Logged

Weedwalker
Ex Member

Re: MAY FISH-IN......???
Reply #1 - 04/06/05 at 00:58:07
Quote Print Post  
Skipping a fish-in in May, are you mad!!??  Shocked The Jamboree isn't until the end of May, (Memorial Day Weekend) So there's plenty of time to go out and have fun before we go out and have more fun. Grin  Were fast approching the time of year you don't just hope to catch a fish, but lots of them, and were not talking dinks ether, we'll leave the scrawny 2.8 for Rich........ Wink Brian (The Weedwalker)

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 04/06/05 at 01:28:03
Quote Print Post  
That's O.K. Weedhopper.  Remember,  "A full limit starts with the first fish !! Grin

If I can cull down to 2.8 I will be happy.

Rich

IP Logged

BassingWoman
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 04/06/05 at 06:28:59
Quote Print Post  
Cheesy  COOl - I havn't gotton out on the water since the March fish in.  WW - any chance of us getting out maybe next week ? My amBASSador is unavailable due to a trip so I am looking to getting ANY TIME OUT ON A BOAT. I'm GOING STIR CRAZY......NOT fishin here......? Thank you,  BW.

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 04/06/05 at 16:35:34
Quote Print Post  
There will be a May fish-in on May 7th. That is the first Saturday of the month. It will be in a central location since we are going south for June's and we just went north this month. Here is a little hint...We fish two lakes in the winter a lot because they are great winter lakes. Some forget that they are probably the best this time of the year....more to come.

IP Logged

TeamEagle
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 04/06/05 at 16:46:02
Quote Print Post  
I can hardly wait! Shocked Grin Cheesy

Carlos

IP Logged

StuK
WBC Member

Lund Boats

Reply #6 - 04/06/05 at 16:48:32
Quote Print Post  
Sawyer?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

(ha,ha)

Stu

LUND - The Ultimate Fishing Experience

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 04/07/05 at 00:24:50
Quote Print Post  
Lake Washington for my average fish of 5+ Smallies
Yahoooooooo
Russ

IP Logged

Weedwalker
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 04/29/05 at 04:28:02
Quote Print Post  
Ok, I'm ready, where and what time!!?, I went out to hearts monday, due to the run off from the dairy, It's pretty nasty with slime right now, give it a month. I've heard from Mack R. that American is doing well. later for now. Brian (The Weedwalker)

IP Logged

bill44
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 05/02/05 at 16:32:31
Quote Print Post  
Looking forward to the fish in.  What did I hear about Lake Sammamish for the May 7th fish in ?

Bill Rev 2

IP Logged

Chris B
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 05/02/05 at 18:01:35
Quote Print Post  
Where the h*ll is the fish in?  Cheesy

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 05/02/05 at 19:00:52
Quote Print Post  
Sammamish Sat. May 7th. Be at the launch at 0630 or at the Denny's around the corner at 5-0530. It's in the newsletter for those that got it. I will stick the directions in here. they are the same as the January fish-in and are on that old post if you look it up.

IP Logged

bill44
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 05/05/05 at 02:39:24
Quote Print Post  
Do we need to bring anything?  Like food or drinks?

Someone told me that there was a kind of pot luck thing so just asking.

Bill

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 05/05/05 at 04:47:25
Quote Print Post  
Anything pretty much works. I do have plenty of drinks and will provide a main course. Chips and dips work. Any salads or whatever.....

On another note, I most likely won't be able to make it. I would need someone to sort of run the show if that is the case, and it looks like it will be. Anybody interested please IM me so we can discuss it. It doesn't take much. Anybody showing up can handle it. I am trying to make it at least to help with the potluck and cooking, but that still may not happen.  

IP Logged

Chris B
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 05/05/05 at 04:51:17
Quote Print Post  
Keep in mind its Opening Day of boating season, whatever that means.  I think you guys returning to the launch at noon are going to have fun.  I don't think I will be showing up either.  Have fun guys.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo