Normal Topic April Fish-In (Read 1554 times)
DougV
Ex Member

April Fish-In
03/24/05 at 18:14:47
Quote Print Post  
new guy here ... hey the news letter I was given at the meeting says there's a fish-in at Lk Cavanaugh on the 2nd BUT I dont see it on the calender on the web site. So is there or isnt there a fish-in at Lk Cavanaugh ?  ???

Doug V

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Re: April Fish-In
Reply #1 - 03/24/05 at 18:49:58
Quote Print Post  
There is a fish-in on April 2nd scheduled at Cavanaugh. I might change that as I got word that the roads into the lake are tricky, especially for big rigs. Actually one is a narrow logging with road with tight corners, and the other makes the trip alot longer than expected. If it is switched, it will most likely be Lake Stevens. I may even consider Big Lake, but probably Stevens.

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 03/24/05 at 18:56:17
Quote Print Post  
Oh never mind.

Rich

IP Logged

Chris B
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 03/25/05 at 03:50:18
Quote Print Post  
9 lber's in Black Lake.  Would it be smart to go down there, or are we giving the Northerners a break?
Never fished either up north, so either way works.

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 03/25/05 at 05:38:21
Quote Print Post  
Yeah I have to spread it out a bit. Remember though that the 9 lber was all to show after a whole day of fishing. I like big fish and all, but numbers are good for fish-ins. There are more 9 lbers out there anyhow...

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo