Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Where's everyone headed this weekend (Read 11971 times)
jwalzer
Ex Member

Where's everyone headed this weekend
03/11/05 at 17:49:04
Quote Print Post  
I was thinking about Sawyer tomorrow, but after reading a few of your posts from yesterday I am starting to waver.  I was out on Spanaway last weekend with no luck, but I don't know if I want to deal with all the Trout fishermen again (Let me tell you, they were out in force last Sunday).  So, I was considering heading to Black lake.  I haven't fished it in a while, and I always seem to have decent luck out there.

Where are all of you headed this weekend?  Seeing as this weather looks to hold out through Sunday I fiugred everyone would be out giving it a try.

-jw

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Re: Where's everyone headed this weekend
Reply #1 - 03/11/05 at 18:01:20
Quote Print Post  
Long Lake in Kitsap is looking like the place for me....if Brenda is okay with a change.......looks and fishes similar to Silver lake.

IP Logged

jwalzer
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 03/11/05 at 18:09:45
Quote Print Post  
Hey Larry,

I don't know if you remember, but I met you out on Sawyer a couple weekends ago.  I was in the Bass Tracker with my girlfriend.

Long Lake huh?  Never been out there before.  Had much luck out there in the early spring?

-jw

IP Logged

SMITTY
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 03/11/05 at 18:52:59
Quote Print Post  
Marc Marcantonio & I will be on Samamish for a while on Saturday.

IP Logged

Dipsnort
Ex Member

Reply #4 - 03/11/05 at 19:02:29
Quote Print Post  
I'm going slimer fishing! Shocked

IP Logged

Sarge
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 03/11/05 at 20:08:50
Quote Print Post  
Hitting the Yakima, dipsnort? It's been on fire the past couple of weeks...

Terry S. and I are hitting Silver Lake again along with Dave J. and Ron H. on Saturday. We're looking for one of those 8 pounders like Rich got himself.

Chris

IP Logged

Dipsnort
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 03/11/05 at 20:42:12
Quote Print Post  
[quote author=Sarge link=board=lkreport;num=1110563344;start=0#5 date=03/11/05 at 13:08:50]Hitting the Yakima, dipsnort? It's been on fire the past couple of weeks...

So I've heard!  I'm really tempted to fish the Yakima, but it's prime time for big lahonton cutthroats on Lake Lenore, and I thought it would be a good opportunity to take my daughter to get a taste of the action.  We'll be expecting to catch lots of them in the 18-26" range! 8)

IP Logged

TeamEagle
Ex Member

Reply #7 - 03/11/05 at 21:56:39
Quote Print Post  
I think I might head to Beaver and/or Trout lake this weekend.

Carlos

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 03/11/05 at 22:09:40
Quote Print Post  
I'm thinking of Washington or Sammamish on Sunday. I am busy Saturday. It'll be like day 2 of a tournament after you guys beat the water on Saturday. It'll be good training though.

IP Logged

RussBaker
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 03/12/05 at 00:03:23
Quote Print Post  
Russ the Bass Slayer will be there to. Watch out for the Toad Hauler. Wink Wink Wink Grin Grin Grin
RB

IP Logged

Weedwalker
Ex Member

Reply #10 - 03/12/05 at 00:04:45
Quote Print Post  
I was planning on doing Sammamish Sat., but the visions of lunkers are still taunting me.....Big largemouth just waiting to be caught.....so many lakes, so little time......  Cry  So if you see me on Silver that's what happened..  Roll Eyes     Brian   (The Weedwalker)

IP Logged

Y2SAYS
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 03/12/05 at 01:45:29
Quote Print Post  
Sarge...leave some for me since I'll be down at Silver on Sunday.  Had to miss the fish-in because my boat wouldn't start.  Got to make up for it and get my first bass of the year.

IP Logged

RobAllen
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 03/12/05 at 03:20:06
Quote Print Post  
Hey Sarge

I'll be at Silver early in the AM Saturday if you see a lone guy in an old red Stratos  say hi..  This  will be my first real time out fishing in my first bass boat.. maybe i'll see ya there...
« Last Edit: 03/12/05 at 07:45:17 by »  

IP Logged

S._Basser
Ex Member

Reply #13 - 03/12/05 at 06:11:14
Quote Print Post  
Looks like Sunday for me. I'd like to go to Silver, Long, Spencer or Mason Lake Saturday, but "KC" (a member here) is supposed to come over from Spokane to visit family Saturday.  So we'll probably go to Lk. WA, but maybe Sawyer or Meridian. I have my Season Ticket for Coulon and about $100 worth of gas in the boat. Haven't heard from KC yet, tho. 
C&R, Steve

IP Logged

Chris B
Ex Member

Reply #14 - 03/12/05 at 06:25:31
Quote Print Post  
How much is a season ticket for Coulon, isn't it like $35 for a resident?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo