Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3]  ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) Fish-in lakes (Read 11145 times)
Larry S.
Ex Member

Re: Fish-in lakes
Reply #30 - 01/16/05 at 20:44:34
Quote Print Post  
Welcome Jerrie, Have not heard of Lake Wentworth but all that means is my Alzheimers needs a follow up appt.!
Look forward to seeing ya at the meetings and or Fish-ins!
Grin

IP Logged

BassingWoman
Ex Member

Reply #31 - 01/17/05 at 20:48:36
Quote Print Post  
Grin   Jerrie - my buddy..........I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOUR
NAME HERE! In case, you didn't know, this is your fishin' partner..Brenda.....! 

Hope you can go to a meeting soon.......from, Brenda.

IP Logged

ylfylf
Ex Member

Re: Fish-in lakes~ Thank you for the WELCOME:)
Reply #32 - 01/17/05 at 21:18:05
Quote Print Post  
lARRY S.,
Thank you so much for the welcome~, means MUCH to me, and I do so look forward to attending meetings, and 'fish-in's'.  I am 'poor fisherman', rich in fishing ... only boat I have ever had and still have is a 5 Chamber Sevylor, that I got to take 'four kids' I raised fishing so's they could CATCH fish!  Smile ... it's 'patched' lovingly, and I have spent thousands of hours fishing by myself.  I took Brenda (HI there, Brenda), my friend and neighbor, out on American Lake last night.  We fished from dusk, until we put-in at 2 AM!  Are we crazy, or WHAT?  Didn't catch, but had a good time ...
Anyway, Brenda introduced me to BASS fishing, and I caught her up to speed on 'trout' fishing, and we both look forward to being active members of this club.
That's ok, Larry-, Lake Wentworth is a well-kept, in-town, 'home-town' (logging town of Fork's, WA) fishing hide-away.  It is a tiny lake, but, wow, lots of fun.  I caught Rainbow, some kind of Pacific Trout (very colorful), Cutthroat, Blue-gill, and some very very weird fish, that I think was a rare kind of fish that has eyes that can see 'on-top' and 'below' water, at the SAME time!  I found it, closest looking 'drawing' (didn't even have a picture), in a 'rare-fish' book at a library. 
Well, time to stop, but, you don't hear about that little lake everyday, don't think you have Alzheimers, (sp?), Larry.  Thank you again.  I better get to work, so I have time to FISH!   Grin
Jerrie

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #33 - 01/18/05 at 00:26:19
Quote Print Post  
Yes Larry,  us West end guys (oops, excuse me ) and gals like to keep our little spots a secret.  Cause you ain't goin' ta see any of them thar fancy, smancy Bass boats out there.  Maybe a Mckenzie or two HAHA

Besides it is too hard to pull one of them purty boats around when the tars on the truck is taller then the boat.

Now gots to go gets me "Dupont spinners" ready.  We gonna have us a fish fry.

Rich

IP Logged

Larry S.
Ex Member

Reply #34 - 01/18/05 at 03:50:50
Quote Print Post  
Rich.....you should put a disclaimer out on your posts cuz I was eatin dinner when you said "Secret Spots" and with my vivid imagination....and knowledge of you..........

REALLY BAD VISUAL!......EWWWW!

IP Logged

Rich
Ex Member

Reply #35 - 01/18/05 at 19:20:23
Quote Print Post  
Hhhmmm..  Larry eating and laughing at the same time.  Chunks...talk about visual.

Rich

IP Logged

Weedwalker
Ex Member

Reply #36 - 02/06/05 at 22:14:53
Quote Print Post  
Well guys & gals, If you want lunkers and alot of fish in the 2-3lb range then Lawrance in may is an awesome choice! 8) Long lake (kitsap) in June is also a toad fest, "I have pictures!!"  Ask Faz about skipping docks. Wink And if your needing to build confidence in spinnerbaits there is an awesome pad field at the S. end of the lake. Smiley Although If we had a fish-in on Riffe in june it would help those who have never been on it before, for our tourney there. (Just a thought.) I 've only driven by Cambell, but I've heard great things about it. Brian, (The Weedwalker)

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 
ReplyAdd Poll Send TopicPrint
Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo