Normal Topic Black Lake fish-in results (Read 1443 times)
Jim_Shaffer
Ex Member

Black Lake fish-in results
10/11/04 at 05:49:34
Quote Print Post  
It seems that a lot of folks had more important things going on this weekend, since there where only four of us that showed up for the fish-in.

We did get wet and most caught fish, Nick C. took big fish with a beautiful 4.12oz lg mouth in >8ft of water under a tree. Nice one Nick

And thanks to Faz we actually got to fish since my directions didn't work. and since he didn't have a trailer we used his truck to scout out the dead end roads.

all in all once again everyone had fun.

oh and anyone that goes out with Nick make sure he has the boat keys before you get in the boat, or at least know of someone that will tow you back to shore.
Grin

Thanks to Don B. we where actually able to get back to the launch.

Thanks to all that showed and thanks KEYLESS Nick for letting me backseat. It was fun

IP Logged

Rob M.
Ex Member

Re: Black Lake fish-in results
Reply #1 - 10/11/04 at 16:00:22
Quote Print Post  
I think Larry caught big fish (5lber) in that same area 2 or 3 years ago at a fish-in.

IP Logged

Powerworm
Ex Member

Re: Black Lake fish-in results
Reply #2 - 10/12/04 at 03:39:38
Quote Print Post  
I really wanted to try Black Lake, but my boat fills up with water pretty fast  Wink I had to dry out my bass tackle bag from a few days before, so I didn't want to get drenched.  Hope the few that showed up had fun.

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo