Normal Topic Fish-in/new member (Read 1068 times)
FlyinFish77
Ex Member

Fish-in/new member
06/06/04 at 02:45:21
Quote Print Post  
Aite ya'll Washington folk.  I'm officially a member. Its only a matter of time now.  And I can't wait! Cause I've been goin around cathing these sorry excuses of hatchery raised trout and occasionally picking up this business you people call "perch."

Anyway, What do I need to do to fish the Fish-In as I dont have a boat? Who wants to be the first to get out fished by some SoCal slickness! haha.  And how long will it take me to get down there from Everett.  Faz, I think you're in this area.  Would you want to carpool?

And also, about the Amasador/Amasadee program, do I need  to sign up or do I automatically get added when I joined.  Sorry I didnt get to meet everyone, but I joined at the end of the last meeting.  I had a USC Trojans sweater on, and I figured that would give it away but I guess I overestimated you country folk! haha. Ill make sure you know which one I am at the Fish-In.

Thanks for the help guys, I NEED to catch some HALF DECENT fish soon, before I go to SoCal for a dose of sunshine and some 0ACTUAL fish.

IP Logged

Jim_Shaffer
Ex Member

Re: Fish-in/new member
Reply #1 - 06/07/04 at 12:56:14
Quote Print Post  
Your travel time will be about an hour,

You need do nothing but show up to the fish-in, Our philosophy is everyone fishes and no-one gets left behind.

As for the Ambassador program I need you fill out a form that tells me what your skill level is and then I will set you up with someone.

See you at the fish-in!

IP Logged

Rwfaz
Ex Member

Re: Fish-in/new member
Reply #2 - 06/07/04 at 16:26:20
Quote Print Post  
Hey fish... I'm sorry I won't be able to make the Tapps fish-in, my stepson is graduating that day. I have never fished Tapps before so I was looking forward to it, but I'll have to go another time.

good luck, as Jim says, "no-one gets left behind" - just get there and you'll fish.

Faz

IP Logged

Bookmarks: del.icio.us Digg Facebook Google Google+ Linked in reddit StumbleUpon Twitter Yahoo